Used 2006 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

I LOVE MY DENALI

Denali Lover, 04/23/2010
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've driven this vehicle up mountain roads, cross-country, my own driveway 1.5 miles and a 1,500' climb in elevation in snow, sleet, rain, ice, black ice and it has never failed me. I am in love with this extraordinary vehicle. Comfortable, heated seats, dvd player for the grandkids, manuverability, tight turns, easy to park, manage and haul anything. I've never had a problem with it. Forget everything else, I'd buy this all over again. 15.6 mpg at 4,500' average elevation and I am safe. I traded in a 1998 Suburban that my Son still drives, our rigs are trouble free, no problems, change oil every 3,000 miles and you're good to go. GMC you've got me.

2006 - GMC Yukon XL

kingspark33, 12/21/2010
SLE 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

New tranny at 71,000. Now offers a 5 year/100k warranty for all cars 2007 & newer. Did not help me and my $2000 bill. My tranny guy told me last year that these trucks only last till 70,000. He was off by 1k. Merry Christmas. Thanks GMC!

Denali is an Escalade

Kingoftheroad, 09/26/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I really wanted an Escalade ESV, but did not want to make my ride or my family targets for unlawful acquisitioning of my truck. My Denali XL has topped all of my expectations, including fuel mileage.

Big and Beautiful

Kimmers, 09/27/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This SUV rides so nice you'd never know that you have all that car behind you. A pleasure to drive and own. Especially the heated seats. Thank you.

Satisfied Customer

Dacius, 12/09/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. It fits my whole family, plus relatives in town, plus all of their luggage. The fuel mileage is better than I expected on a 4wd and the Onstar phone system is very convenient. Most people that see me think I am a football player because of this car. I simply agree and then walk away. If you are in the market then buy this car.

12345...6