Skip to main content

Save as much as $2,149
Incentive offers available
Select your trim:
12345...7

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Terrain, so we've included reviews for other years of the Terrain since its last redesign.

Love my Terrain

Mproctor, 01/28/2021
2021 GMC Terrain SLE 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I was pleasantly surprised how peppy this small SUV is. I love all the safety features and the fact that I don’t have to pay so much for gas since it takes regular 87 octane. I took it on a long trip this weekend and it performed great.

Great Car!

Kim, 05/15/2022
updated 11/28/2022
2022 GMC Terrain SLT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Had a 2018 Terrain and now have a 2022. I have nothing negative to say about the Terrain. No, the 1.5L isn’t a powerhouse, but it’s completely adequate around town, and it’s surprisingly quick entering the freeway with ample passing capabilities. Anyone who says the 1.5L is a slug hasn’t driven the car. The ride is firm and well controlled, never bouncy. The upscale cabin is comfortable and extremely quiet. Gas mileage is very good. Build quality and paintwork are excellent.

2021 GMV Terrain SLT

Stgcret, 04/19/2021
updated 04/19/2022
2021 GMC Terrain SLT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I bought my Terrain in November 2020. The 1.5L Turbo is "okay" but the 2.0L Turbo is so much better. The vehicle is a very well thought out vehicle. Back seat flip flat at the push of a button and easily clicks back in to place. Seats are at hip height, which at 69, makes them very easy to slide in and out. The front bucket seats are fairly comfortable with many power adjustments. The front seats could use another 1/2" to 1" of width. I would buy this beauty again. UPDATE: I purchase my 2021 GMC Terrain brand new in November 2020 before the chip shortage, that isn't an issue with the 2021 at all. I haven't quite hit 11,000 miles yet and all-in-all has been a pleasure to drive. I'm a big guy of 6' 2" and 285 and I slide in and out of my Terrain. Quiet ride and efficient and peppy 1.5L Turbo motor, although I would have preferred the 2.0L Turbo like I had in my 2018 Terrain, but the 2020 was the last year for the 2.0L On the SLT, that I have, are many positions to adjust the front seat and I do prefer the leather over cloth seats. For a 2 row seat SUV, there is plenty of room and the seats fold down at the touch of button or pull that works with the effort of one finger. I really like the info system and Sirius Radio. I have not used the Navigation or phone interface because I just don't need to.

Build Your 2023 Terrain SLE
At a Glance:
  • 6 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • 6 Packages
  • $29,900starting MSRP
Build & PriceGMC.com
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Dealer sets final price. Click here to see all GMC vehicles’ destination freight charges.

2021 GMC Terrain

S.M., 06/11/2021
2021 GMC Terrain SLT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

It’s been a about a month with my 2021 GMC Terrain and I absolutely love it. It’s not the fastest car in the world but it’s 4 Cylinder engine can actually run hard and smooth at the same time. As far as the milage it runs on gas, I honestly can’t complain. it’s the perfect size efficient vehicle anyone can ask for.

Snazzy little SUV

John Coccio, 05/14/2022
2022 GMC Terrain SLT 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Picked it up for my father. Wonderful safety features, very good on gas. I like that the 1.5 liter can accelerate in gear from 1300 rpm without having to upshift

12345...7