Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used S-15 Jimmy for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

LOVE THIS RIG!

That1liftedS15Jimmy, 12/29/2020
1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy SLS 4dr SUV 4WD

This a really great vehicle! She’s lifted 3 inches all around sitting on 33s. This rig just keeps on going. I’ve done everything from burnouts, drifted it a few times and also some hard wheeling.. The 4 wheel works great in this thing. Very low maintenance. The 4.3 just keeps going non stop. Interior is roomy and comfy as hell. Taken many long 6 to 8 hour road trips, relatively good on fuel for being a 30 year old rig. Over all I love it. This is my 3rd one I’ve owned, I wont drive anything else. Also just recently did a rear end off of a 87 s15 jimmy.

4.75 out of 5 stars

A man's man's truck

SmoothDrRod, 12/11/2002
1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy SLE 4dr SUV 4WD

This is a great truck because it has lots of seating space, the seats are comfortable, and it will last forever. It has gone over 125,000 miles for me personally in 4 years time with nothing going wrong. Everyday I can go outside, turn the key and she starts. Starts for me when I need to tow a boat with some friends for a day out on the lake. She just keeps going off road until I find that perfect photo opportunity or whatever I ask of it. This is a fine truck meant to take abuse and keep rolling on down the road. I love the basic, no nonsense styling of the exterior, the near luxury quality of the interior. I won't drive anything else

4.38 out of 5 stars

This is an Indiana Jones Car!!!

Mike, 03/02/2005
1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy SLE 4dr SUV 4WD

I have had my Jimmy for years and it has always been fun. Yea it has needed its maintanence problems but nothing major. And let me tell you this car takes a beating and dishes one out. Its very roomy inside and out, the stereo needs to be replaced immediatly, and you will get a little road noise, but alot of wind noise hen going over 85mph. Fun car and its easy to fix up.

My Little Monster

Xzorhn, 08/16/2022
1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy SLE 4dr SUV 4WD

I'm the second owner of SLE 4dr, 4WD, and she has been a very reliable truck. With minor repairs, mostly normal wear and tear. I got her in 2011 with 98,000 miles and have only 109090 on the clock now. She has never been stuck in mud or snow. It came with an 8000lb winch-just in case. There is a little surface rust only at the R/F fender. She's a street truck that I can take 4 wheeling, which works great! A great family hauler and off roader. She seems indestructible and powerful. I can still smoke the tires on dry pavement. I really like the fact I can U-turn on a two-lane residential street. I stiffened the shocks to balance my 25 ft camper and pull it. We added extra LED lights for the dark night drives, and unlit off-road trips, and never lost the alternator. I got rid of the stock 15in wheels for larger 16in-lighter wheels and Nitrogen filled tires, I'm getting 20 to 22 MPG. Not bad with higher fuel cost and miles between fuel stations on the vacant highways of Wyoming. And a nice vehicle for date night to the theatre, restaurant, or hanging out under the stars. She is the overall fun utility truck for any and every occasion.