Used 2002 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:

175 of 200
By JIM Hansen

2002 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Neiman Marcus Edition 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Neat looking and unique good value for the price!!!

Soars with Eagles
By Jeff

2002 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

A bit noisy with soft-top. Hard-top, while requiring 4 arms to R&R, it is a yields a quiet cabin. It's been a long time since my car attracted so many eye-ball comments like "NICE, "SHARP" & so-on. Mine is black, which isn't the best color in Texas, I enjoy getting my SHINE-ON. Much easier to get in & out of than other Roadsters. My only negative is the lack of power. My Genesis 5.0 was 0-60 in 5 seconds. I do plan on some mods to up the power. MPG? Don't care.

One great car,Love it
By Dimo

2002 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I just sold my 2006 MX5 Miata gran touring. Awesome sports car. I had a medical problem and couldn’t get in or out easerly So I bought a 2002 Thunderbird deluxe with 54,000 miles and honestly I’m having more fun with this great automobile. Car runs smooth and strong, clean as a whistle. What a ride , and ford put a great music system. 6 CD changer and great speakers. I can’t say enough about the Bird , just glad I found this one.

Pre owned its a deal!
By Sallen

2002 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Flare for a reasonable amount f money

Loving my T-Bird
By Donna Zindler

2002 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Smooth riding, great pickup,peppy little car.Great resale value. A pleasure to drive.