Used 1993 Ford Tempo Coupe Consumer Reviews

$771 - $1,822

Used Tempo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

best car ford made

james bungarden, 10/13/2015
GL 2dr Coupe

I bought this tempo new. took it to California when it had 188000 miles on it. round trip was 4000 miles. 35 mpg. wanted to trade for new 2013 fusion dealer said he give me 150 dollors for it I still have it now has 203050 miles will go anywhere I want. if the fusion lasts as long the tempo i'll be happy.

Great Car

kla, 06/11/2003
GL 2dr Coupe

I've had this car for over 10 years, and it's been a great car. Very reliable - nothing major has gone wrong with it.

Great car for the money

carmaster411, 08/22/2003
GL 2dr Coupe

Bought this car for $250 and only needed to replace the starter selenoid and fix the door hinges.

Lookin To Improve

The car named Ned, 12/09/2003
GL 2dr Coupe

I am a high school student and this car has always worked for me until about 150,000 miles...which is a lot. Now the car seems to have expired or something. One of the front ball joints needs replaced and the rear strut mounts have both broken in half....Hence the loud banging noises. Yet "Ned" still gets me where I am going. Now I am looking for something a bit more reliable as I start to travel more.

keeps on chugging

dumbo, 09/21/2005
GL 2dr Coupe

198m000 miles with no major repairs; what more do I need to say. I want a new car but how can you give up on the "humbler" (that's what we call it because it's a humbling experience to drive the "humbler").