Used 2013 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

2013 Mustang GT/CS coupe

flassh, 05/08/2013
GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is an outstanding value, compared to the Challenger and Camaro competion. It has way better sight lines from the drivers seat and power to weight ratio is much better. The 2013 model year upgrades and improvements are impressive compared to the 2012 model year Mustang. I know the rear suspension is considered old technology but Ford has done an outstanding job and continued to make improvements to the rear suspension technology in my opinion. I frequently get people asking me if it is a new car as the body style is still very similar to the new Mustangs. This is a fun car to drive and the 5.0 engine puts down gobs of power. The car regularly with combined driving gives me 22-24 MPG and I am not driving it like a Prius owner trying to build the economy symbols on the dash that they have. I was asked to do an update as of May 8, 2016 and the car is still a fun car to drive and enjoy. Last year the car won Best In Show for a local 200 cars plus show done for a local Police Explorer Post charity. I still get a kick coming out of a store and into its parking lot and spotting my car standing out in its Ford factory Race Red color in the lot among all the regular boring in appearance daily driver cars. My car has the added advantage of being the Limited Edition California Special model with its several appearance upgrades. Ford Performance recognizes the car by sending the owner the same style of Limited Edition Certificate that is also issued to owners of Shelby GT500 and Boss Mustangs . I still highly recommend the car to anyone who wants a fun car that they can safely see out of while driving, unlike the Camaro competition. Safe driving to all of you. This was updated on 05/21/2017 and again on 5-22-19.

So I purchased the car of my childhood dreams.

rc112, 12/01/2012

After lusting after Mustangs since I could remember, I finally got one. It's a base model v6 with an automatic transmission and a black pinstripe. It looks amazing. It handles well and it's very fun to drive and fast. However, I mention some cons: The interior is badly utilized. It looks cool, but there's little space to put things. Your ipod and phone take up the cup holders. And then the center console where you'd have your arm is the only other place to keep things. It's deep but not very wide. The glove box is TINY. A little tiny compartment under the radio controls would have been nice. And the gas mileage is a lie. 30 mpg? I am lucky to get over 22 on avg. And I don't go over 70.

Awesome machine

rdavidson3, 06/03/2015
V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

We have put 24000 miles on our 2013 mustang. It has really exceeded our expectations. The tires are barely worn. I just rotated them. It feels like it is glued to the road in turns. It is heavy and powerful a 3.7 liter that gets 21 miles to the gallon in city driving. Everything works perfectly. I dont care for the bluetooth cell phone though too wierd. but thats me. It is perfect for two people a beautiful car that turns heads. 80 feels like 60 mph 100 like 80 so you have to watch the speedometer! I am generally pretty cynical about cars, but I would recommend this car to anyone that has a little fun money and wants to jazz up their day.

Went from a BMW to this, and thus far very satisfied!

yankeejb1, 07/01/2013

After previously having a total of 9 Camaros and Firebirds, I finally "defected" from GM to Ford and bought this Mustang, and I gotta tell you it's pretty awesome! And after coming straight from a problem-plagued technological-overkill-on-wheels BMW 335i, this car is quite a breath of fresh air by comparison. Sure it's a bit cruder in some spots, but at the end of the day there's nothing like an all-American convertible icon with a honking V8 engine and retro style and attitude that this car has in spades.

Dream Car come true...

lemuria81, 12/14/2012

I bought the 2011 v6 Mustang coupe due to the many refinements and was very happy with it, but I had bought the base model and was wanting a convertible. There was enough refinements in looks and performance, as well as features that got me to trade in my 2011 for a 2013. This is the first time I have ever owned a convertible so it is a new experience for me. I think everyone should own a convertible at least once in their life! I got the premium auto with pony package, all leather and sync. The drive is much better than the 2011 and the looks are more masculine on the 2013 than the 2011. Even with the V6, there is enough power to do what you want!

12345...9