Used 2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Vette Killer

Big Dom, 02/18/2004
SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Spend 10 to 15 thousand dollars less than a Corvette and you are still destroying it. With this car, I have walked stock vettes by car lengths and had great battles with Z06's. This automobile is indeed the best bang for the buck ever!!

MystiChrome

rex, 04/30/2006
SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Love this car, great looks, performance, and ride. Mileage Ok if you can stay out of the blower. Never been back to thedealer.

An ICON of FUN!

RevMatt, 06/09/2006
SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Now that I have owned my Ford Mustang Mystichrome SVT Cobra convertible for two full years, I would like to share my experience with the vehicle. This has been the most reliable and fun vehicle I have ever owned. This is my sixth vehicle purchased brand new and my eighteenth total. This is also my seventh convertible. Having written that, I would like to say that the 2004 has been my favorite. I have had ONE problem with it. A bad cigarette lighter socket! The Cobra invites you to mash the gas pedal and delivers awesome power, speed and torque. With its IRS, it also begs to be ridden hard around the twisting and curving roads along the Pacific Coast Highway. Drop the top and GOOOO!

An amazing SVT Team!

rick, 12/21/2009
SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I loved driving this car! I purchased new and just sold due to unemployment. I previously owned an 02 Lightning. I am sold on everything that the Coletti SVT group put their stamp on. This came to an end with the release of the 2005 GT. I find it sad that folks are still buying live axle mustangs/shelby's when they had the Independent Rear Suspension for the SVT Cobra's! This 2004 Cobra Convertible was the best most advanced and most powerful Mustang "Production" car to come out of Dearborn, which shut down after the 2004 model year. SVT was special! Now, it's a badge.

The Best