Skip to main content

4.75 out of 5 stars

Please To Own A Piece Of History

2001Stang954, 10/27/2009
GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I always wanted a MUSTANG now I have one wow. I enjoy driving my car and I get alot of compliments because of the color and cleanliness. For some odd reasons ricers always want to race and get beat bad. Good driving on the highway gives u that passing speed and to me just all around fun.

4.5 out of 5 stars

2001 Mustang GT Premium Amazing!!!

LT1Killer01GT, 12/23/2009
GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is by far the best car i have ever owned.From day one i was in love with this car and 3 girlfriends later i still own it.The Modular V8 is Fords most reliable motor hands down.The "NEW EDGE" body styling is my favorite of all the Mustangs.I don't drive this car year around but i have owned it for over 2 yrs now and its at 99k with no issues what so ever! Besides normal maint and such..On top of the great vaule and the aftermarket parts are just unlimited so i decided to add some bolt ons JLT CAI,Accufab 75mm TB, Diablo Tune,STEEDA Pulleys,BASSANI O/R X-PIPE,BASSANI SS CAT-BACK,Bullitt 315s with Nitto Drag Radials runs mid 13s all day!Does need a better stock shifter and bigger trunk h/w.

4.75 out of 5 stars

ONE HOT RIDE

Hot Ride, 01/05/2010
GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ive been driving this Stand for 1 month now and I get compliments from everyone. Comming from 2008 CIVIC si, This GT got lot muscle under the hood. I love the interior, which is not cheap quality. Exterior Chassis and paint is still in excellent condition. So far Car is running like new. So far I havent spend single dime except oil change.

3.63 out of 5 stars

Don't buy new!

J-master-J, 10/26/2003
GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This was my first Ford product. I was lured in by the 0% financing and its great looks. I always drive V-8's and demand rear-wheel drive. The Mustang had everything I was looking for. I did have some fit and finish issues and I wish the interior didn't have so much plastic! I sold it after 2 years due to a job relocation. I was barely able to pay off my lien! The depreciation was unbelievable. I paid $25K new and sold it for $17K two years later! Oh yeah.....dealing with Ford Motor Credit is a nightmare! Buyer beware!

4.5 out of 5 stars

One fun car

andy, 11/19/2008
GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car was just a blast to drive. Had many compliments on style and performance. I would buy another one without hesitation. Want to buy the new style GT

12345...8