Used 2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 186 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Made for deaf midgets
By Dave

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

If buying used- : Check for wimpy, cracking door handles with chrome plating pealing off. Wimpy springs in overhead handles, and windshield visors. If you are tall, you will have a hard time getting out. I am 6 ft. tall and suffering from claustrophobia in the driver seat. The storage (glove compartment dashboard, and center console) are minimal afterthoughts. Rearview is minimal, especialy with pasengers, and the side view mirrors require constant readjustment and contortion to try to peek at the blindspots.The center console storage/cup holder will constantly be in your way.the Ford 6 CD changer proibably does, or WILL have stuck CD's constantly trying to eject when powering up,and the radio is okay, but the subwooers are to sharp and boomy. It does move okay, but maneuvering is a bit damp. I took the car from my aging mother, but I had little input to my brothers making the purchase. I did most of the driving for her until she relinquished her driving privileges, and winter was pretty mild in 2017. If I could afford to trade it in, I would in a heartbeat. I hope the cramped driver console and room doesn't get me killed.

Very reliable and comfortable.
By Jason Lewis

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

138k on my 2007 Fusion SE AWD V6, and it has never had a single issue. overall a very good car. My only complaint would be that mileage with the all wheel drive and v6 could be better. I average around 21.5, driving about 75% highway. Not terrible by any means, but a few mpg more would be nice.

Great First Car!
By Deborah Wright

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased used for daughter's first car.Excellent choice- dependable, safe and good quality.

Decent value!
By Austin

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I brought my fusion used in December 2013 with 65000 miles for only 8500! It is fully loaded and was a steal at the time! In the 3 short years I've owned it I've put around 120,000 miles on it (used as a work car for a 2 hour commute) the car is extremely comfortable with lots of leg room.(I'm 6 foot 3) It has been a great car for the money! I've never put money in it besides normal maintenance like brakes tires and oil changes! I've absolutely loved this come but here in the last few months i have lost alot of power and the transmission has begun to act up. On hot days it has a lot of trouble shifting in and out of gears to the point where it will shift through 5 gears just to find one. I've considered getting it fixed but the fusions have lost all value in the last year. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a comfortable low cost to own car.

Small 2.3 4cyl 25mpg city
By Joseph Yelk

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

full maintenance records . 100,000 mile car