Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Fusion Hybrid for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

My Fifth Ford Hybrid

Eddie Saunders, 08/13/2021
2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Yes, this IS my fifth Ford hybrid. Two Escapes and three Fusions. 43mpg week in and out. Ford has this product down-pat! Never had a battery pack problem, with several vehicles having odometers over 200,000 miles. Worst case would be to buy a low mileage battery pack from a recycler/scrap yard, never new from OEM.

4 out of 5 stars

Good deal, great car.

Paul, 04/28/2021
2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

So far . . . love this car. Why Ford decided to drop it . . .well, I guess they make more money on the F-150. Delighted to grab one of the last new 2020s.

5 out of 5 stars

Best car I've ever owned!

Peyton Barclay, 04/16/2022
2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought new from dealership. I drive about 58 miles RT to work each day, plus running around the neighborhood, so I've always looked for cars easy on gas. This has been the best I've ever owned by a long shot. I don't know how accurate the "lifetime" gas mileage is that the car displays, but in the warm part of the year I've had it up over 48 mpg. Have actually squeaked out 700 miles from a tank a few times. Mileage much worse in winter, but this year my lifetime mileage never dropped below about 42 mpg (was in upper 30's over 20-21 winter). Anything that runs the AC compressor (AC or defroster) kills the gas mileage. I've changed my driving habits to keep the car in EV mode as much as possible. Love that (depending on terrain, etc.) the car can stay in EV mode at 65 mph (unlike my wife's older Camry hybrid that drops out of electric mode above 45 mph). The gadgetry is unbelievable! I never knew how much I needed all the anti-collision/warning stuff until I had it. Built in nav system, satellite radio is great! Remote start using your cell phone! The base model had all the bells and whistles I would ever need. Mad acceleration when you stomp on it. Comfortable as a daily driver or on long trips. Up to about 47K trouble free miles, nothing but oil changes so far.

Impressive great car!

Efficient Eric, 04/21/2021
2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I traded in my 2013 Fusion Hybrid with about 135k miles for this since I was impressed with the high reliability and dependability of my trade in. I've had this for a year now and have reached 58 mpg in eco mode over a 30 mile commute, get 48-55 on regular 27 mile commutes (hwy in the morning and then some city in the afternoon). When my wife drives, she gets about 42-44 as an inefficient and incognizant (to efficiency) driver. We got this for $15k even and it has everything except leather seating. The Copilot 360 is awesome! Beeps at you and vibrates the steering wheel if you're drifting into another lane (without using your signal), it paces your cruise control to the driver in front of you if your speed exceeded theirs, if you do start drifting to another lane it corrects it for you and gets you back into your lane, has auto braking and audible/visual warning if you're coming up too fast on a slower moving vehicle or a vehicle pulls out in front of you too quickly- low toned beeping noise with a Knight Rider style red LED bar infront of you that flashes. It has back up sensors with cross traffic, back up camera, the large touchscreen with easy interface, classy turn dial shifter, push start/remote start, sunroof, all way power seating in both driver and passenger seats, oil degradation warning and tpms sensors. If I wanted a titanium trim (sound system is great as is) all I'd have to do is spend about another $1500 for leather upholstery and that'd put me at $16,500 for the car. There's nothing about this car I don't like! The LED bar on the headlights look sleek and I changed out the halogen bulbs with LED's which make the projection much sharper and effective. Ford did make it much easier to change the headlight bulbs as the angled the entry angled up as opposed to straight back where the frame was in previous models (previous models you'd have to take some front end equipment off just to pull the headlight assembly out enough to get your hand in there which took at least an hour). It's a shame they're discontinuing this outstanding car as I'd buy the new model after this one gets so old. I've driven a Cadillac ATS, BMW 3 series, Sonata, 300, Altima and Focus and this car is the best overall. Highly recommended and best reason NOT to spend more money on a warranty.

Best car I’ve owned EVER

Car Guy, 05/08/2022
updated 06/09/2022
2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I sold my first new car in October 1969, a 1970 VW Beetle. That was the start of my 40+ years in auto sales, manufacturer management and dealership ownership. I’ve had countless demos and personally owned vehicles and NONE has ever come close to the quality and driving pleasure afforded by my 2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid bought new. Absolutely solid construction, sports car handling and incredible driving comfort. The super gas mileage is a ‘plus’. My fear is a ‘texting teen’ will wipe me out one day since they’re no longer built. I look for excuses to drive this car and if I didn’t get a handsome pension from another car manufacturer I’d share that company’s name!