Used 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

$15,000

Used F-250 Super Duty for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

never will I own one again

james, 09/26/2015
2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

First day I bought my 2004 Ford f250 I had to get the dip stick repaired the handling is really bad my wife complains about how it's like driving a Mac truck there's always something breaking on it

gas?

dsk, 10/20/2006
2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great truck, but it is a truck. I have had many F-150's that were great trucks, did everything you wanted, but you couldn't plow, except with a joke plow. If you could get a little closer to 20 mpg it would be within reason. Is there an overdrive for the overdrive? You need a kidney belt just to go over a speed bump. It is nice looking, not as nice as an F-150, 1997-2003 era. It is nicer than a new F-150.

best truck i ever bought

jturner, 11/26/2003
2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

5.32 liter is great, love this truck

safe powerful impressive

john, 02/27/2006
2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This truck intimidates, nobody pulls out in front of me. The 5.4 pulls my 10,000lb low boy great. This truck is so comfortable (I have a replaced hip). The seat feels so good I don't want to ever get out of the truck.iI can't think of anything I don't like. This is like only my 17th truck, I'm keeping this one for a while.

TRUE STRENGTH AND RELIABILITY

TNPDCHF, 02/22/2004
2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Excellent reliable truck for both business and pleasure. Great looks inside and out.