2021 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $2,377
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Hi-Tech Ford F-150

James, 04/06/2021
Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I thoroughly considered the Ram 1500 and the Ford F-150, and I finally bought the Ford. There were several reasons for my choice, but I felt the Ford was more advanced in technology than the Ram. I have been a Chrysler advocate for many years, but I thought the Ford was more advanced in its electronics displays in the cabin, and the EcoBoost six cylinder engine is as smooth as the Hemi, but with more power and better gas mileage.

Very Surprised

Mikeo, 01/06/2021
Limited 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

My first Ford Truck. I have the Ford 3.5 ecoboost, King Ranch, short bed, max tow package etc...Ride is great, well mannered for a truck, build quality is very good. Touch screen, 12 inch, is vivid and amazing even in the direct sun. Its responsive, not too bad to find things, I do appreciate the knobs and buttons for air/radio etc...Seats are very comfortable, B&O sound system is better than whats in my BMW. Stock Pirelli tires Im not a hige fan of. Not a lot of tread, will be getting some nice goodyears. 10 speed transmission is very smooth

2 out of 5 stars

2021 F-150 King Ranch stopped working day 5

Richard, 01/27/2021
King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

I waited three years and was excited as hell to get the new F150 King Ranch powerboost hybrid. Was loving it when on day five while driving down the highway The speedometer started reading zero all the warnings started flashing and two or three times while headed back to the dealership the throttle stopped working. Been in the shop for the last three days and they’re trying to figure out what’s wrong and how to fix it. Incredibly disappointing. They won’t give me a new one. Almost $80,000

2 out of 5 stars
  • 2 Trims
  • $29,290starting MSRP

My 2021 F150

D. Ingram, 03/19/2021
XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

I love a Ford truck, when I see them on the road I am constantly checking them out. I have brought Chevy Tahoe’s and a Suburban the past 20 years and they are solid vehicles. My wife TOLD me to get a truck. Being that I like Ford trucks that was the only truck I was locked on and I purchased it. Within 2 weeks it is in the shop because the airbag light and intermittent brake light came on a little over 1000 miles on the truck. Now it’s in the shop for 4-5 days waiting on a module to come in. I am kind of numb and disappointed. Didn’t expect this to happen so soon. I am embarrass to tell my friends about my truck. Otherwise an awesome truck!

Ford F150- Platinum

Greg , 03/31/2021
Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

This truck has many great features. We have had for 2 weeks and already having issues with Apple car play not staying connected. I am tech engineer so I am aware of how to try different methods to make sure its the vehicle and not lack of knowledge and not my iPhone. Its the technology in the truck. I am also noticing in the Platinum, there are 2 designs in the seats. One that contours outward ( it has a seat that lays completely flat for rest) and one that contours inward. The one thats the newest design and can only find in a few right now.. is not comfortable to me and thats because you cant feel like you relax all the lumbars because the seat is contoured outward in the middle section of the seat. Its designed to offer 3 lumbar positions. The middle is the one with a problem because its where the seat bows outward, like in your back. Other than that, I love the truck for the drive, the smoothness of the transmission and quietness.

12345...9