Used 2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Consumer Reviews

Harley-Davidson 5.4L V8 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic 5.4 ft. Bed - (18 reviews )

Its a great horse.
By Dan Silberstein

2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

I bought this new in 2002. It has been fantastic. In 15 years, and 144,000 miles, I have had to replace the alternator, two break lines, and a set of coils. Of course, I also have done brake pads, rotors, and shocks around, along with oil changes and fuel and air filters. Other than that, it has been super-reliable and trouble free. I highly recommend this truck. I was going to trade it in and get a new F150, but decided instead to put a little money into the old horse for some cosmetic work. I purchased a new leather seat cover online, and I will be sending in to the body shop for a little rust work on the bottom of the doors and rocker panels (which are starting to show rust). Absolutely NO complaints about this one.

Love my Harley F150
By T Mac

I can't say enough about this truck a I absolutely love it. I park the truck in the winter as I live in the Great White North. The only problem I have is in the summer is I can't keep my 17 year old daughter from not driving it ,she loves the truck too. The truck has lots of power pulled 7000LBS trailers with it no problems, passing cars like they were parked.This truck is a real head turner and can see this truck staying in the family for along time.If you can get one do it ,you will not be disappointed. Updated February 2017 still love It!!!!!

Best Vehicle I've ever owned!
By Ture fan!

I loved Ford and Harley Davidson for years and this truck is the epitome of performance and style in a truck. Anyone that has the opportunity and means to own one should take it. I love it and even my children will love it when I can give it to them.

The comfortable interior sound and feel of the engine when you floor it!

The only thing I could possibly think of is a 10 pound pulley instead of the 6 pound pulley that comes stock with this particular 5.4 V-8. Also a gas mileage meter with the built in compass. Other than that I can not say there is much to improve upon.

Awesome Truck
By Creoleplay

The '03 Ford Harley Davidson is one awesome pickup. I've always been a Chevrolet man until now. I don't think I'll ever go back. It's the best vehicle purchase I've ever made hands down.

Power, interior styling and black and silver exterior.

Instrument panel is difficult to read depending on the time of day and outside lighting. The overhead panel only has direction. It needs to have more options, i.e. mpg calculator, trip time clock, clock, etc.

bad ride
By M Shane

This truck is sweet, have had nothing
but good luck with ford trucks since I
was a kid. This is the best one of all.

Rear bench seat should be an option.