2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast Review
Pros & Cons
- Incredible power from front-mounted 6.5-liter V12 engine
- Exceptionally agile handling
- Enough cargo capacity to make it practical for daily use
- Almost too fast to be enjoyed on public roads
- The nearly $350K price tag
List Price Estimate
$195,498 - $220,149
Used 812 Superfast for SaleSee all for sale
Which 812 Superfast does Edmunds recommend?
So long as you can afford one, we can't recommend the 812 Superfast enough. Personalization comes not from packages but instead an extensive list of individual options, ranging from wheel design to the stitching on the parcel shelf. This wealth of options can ensure your 812 Superfast will be entirely unique.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Features & Specs
Our experts like the 812 Superfast models:
- Slide Slip Control
- Helps correct for excessive oversteer with a combination of differential control and rear-wheel steering.
- Virtual Short Wheelbase
- Steers the rear wheels to improve handling response at both high and low speeds.
- Rearview Camera
- Makes reversing easier and safer by eliminating blind spots caused by bodywork or tight confines.