Used 2000 Dodge Neon Consumer Reviews

Used Neon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

I love my Neon!

ambee3, 02/04/2006

I bought my Neon a year ago. So far I've had no problems with it, just new tires. I bought it when I wrecked my Intrepid and I needed a car in a fix. I bought my Neon for $4,500 with 27,000 miles on it. I've never cared much for Neons because I used to work at an auto parts store and people that had them would always complain about them. But it was a good deal when I needed one. A year later, I'm glad that I bought this car.

2000 Dodge Neon

leviathaan, 02/27/2014

I bought my 2000 Dodge Neon automatic with 40,000 miles on it, it currently has 259,000. No real issues, replaced all 4 struts, rotors and 1 battery in the 7 years I've owned it. It has a slight tick in the engine, but other than that nothing wrong with this one, even after hearing all the horror stories, mine is still going. It still gets 30mpg in both the summer and winter.

Awesome

parker21, 07/05/2012

What a great little car! I bought it as my first car for $300 with 149000 miles not too bad for 12 years old. It has few problems but I heard neons are easy to work on. Its also very comfortable and more interior room and features compared to the older past generation neon. Hope to have this car for a long time and get it running in time to get my license wish me luck with my new car eveyone bye! 2000 Dodge neon ES Automatic

My Neon

Tina, 04/04/2002

Never had any problems or complaints with this car! Dealer and manufacturer service has been excellent! Had lots of compliments on my car - would recommend owning a car like mine to anyone!

Gotta have one

redhottneon2k2, 04/17/2002

I was eerie about buying a Dodge Neon when in the market and accidently stumbled accross an ES Sedan with rear spoiler, Eagle LS tires, automatic, 2.0L V4. Has awesome power and easy get up and go. The only thing I have had it in the shop for was the damage done in a wreck which was easily replaced not repaired cause all the parts come off the frame and reinsures stability without having to weaken the structure. I was T-Boned on the drivers side, and can say that the car saved my life. The only other thing I was in for was a recall which took them 15 minutes to replace.

12345...15