Used 2011 Dodge Journey Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Dodge Journey Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Journey model:

MY JOURNEY
By Diane

2011 Dodge Journey Lux 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Journey. My husband says I got ripped off at the dealers, but, I bought it on my own...so I suppose he could have gotten a better deal.... Anyway... I LOVE my car!! It has 148,000 miles on it and the only thing I have changed is brakes, rotors and oil (faithfully! my husband said that is the secret!) I love the interior, leather seats, (real or not) are great and have held up really really well. My sun roof has never leaked and works well. The stereo system is awesome This is the best vehicle I have owned!

I will buy another one
By Bbac

2011 Dodge Journey R/T 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great vehicle for that price!

DO NOT BUY
By rj

2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

after all the repairs i have put on this vehicle i could have bought two of them.2011 dodge jorney do not buy**

Battery Problem
By Maddie

2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have heard a lot about the battery problem in 2011 Dodge Journeys. I had this problem with mine and I took it in constantly. My dealer could not find the problem so they replaced my battery and it has been fine sense. The only thing I could complain about is how my check engine light comes on and there is no code that comes up with it.

Extremely happy with affordability
By Michelle B

2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great buy! Most of the wheel/ brake problems is likely due to the sensitivity of the emergency brake pedal and drivers being unaware it is pressed. Mechanics often put it down after service and there isn't much detection that it has been applied and you can drive for long periods with it slightly down and wear out brakes easily.