List Price Range

Used Grand Caravan for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

More miles for the buck!

bfrazier, 01/04/2020
SXT 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Tsk, tsk, Edmund's pans the Grand Caravan as outdated. Give me a break! It was so cutting edge when it was released others are still catching up. Stow n'Go? The game changer. Sure, you could pay nearly twice as much for a Sienna or Odyssey, (and Edmund's thinks you should?) but why? We upgraded our 2008 Town and Country for a 2019 Grand Caravan SXT and found the updates refreshing and intuitive. Almost a full 1/3 more horsepower, and yet better gas mileage. And our SXT has beautiful leather seats, bluetooth, auto sliding doors, remote start, and plenty of other features for a no-brainer low price. You know, you can't please everyone, but oh, how this pleases us.

Surprisingly good

L. Zwart, Huntington Beach, CA, 05/22/2019
SE Plus 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Rented this van for a road trip from Orange County California to the Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce National Parks, a road trip coming in at 1450 miles total. There were three adult passengers plus myself along with our luggage. Didn't expect to enjoy the 2019 Grand Caravan much, just wanted a vehicle that would be comfortable on an extended trip and accept all of our assorted baggage. Ended up enjoying just about everything about it. It was a good driver with an assuring road feel including nice taut steering and capable brakes. Myself and my passengers were all very comfortable on the entire journey in the four bucket seats provided. Found the center mounted video controls easy to use, including navigation and Sirius satellite radio, even though I've never owned a car with this feature. Averaged a very respectable 28 mpg through most of the trip. On that note, about the only thing I found to be a little lacking was the tall gearing (I'm sure to yield the good gas mileage). As a result, on steep grades you definitely have to put your foot into it (step on the gas) to get it to downshift when it needs to. Overall though, it's a very capable ride. I've been a foreign car owner for my entire life including British, Japanese, and German makes, never an American made one. Whenever I've driven domestic vehicles I've always felt they came up short against their foreign competition. The Grand Caravan was a surprisingly good experience, one that has shifted my attitude toward the better for cars built in the good old USA.

Minivans aren't just for soccer moms with kids

Laurie F., 11/09/2018
SXT 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Aging individuals are finding that the minivan is invaluable if you need to travel with adaptive medical equipment such as a wheelchair and oxygen tanks. After a large search of the minivan market, the Stow n Go seats plus the reliable 6 speed automatic 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT beat out the Chrysler Pacifica, Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna. The finishes in the SXT delivered a heated steering wheel, heated seats as well as leather upholstery -- all very desirable features in our search. All in all, the 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan has exceeded our expectation after one week of ownership. With the passing of my husband recently, I now find myself with 2 vehicles, a beloved Honda CR-V and the 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan. In spite of my attachment and loyalty to the SUV, I have found myself driving the van almost exclusively over the last month and I love it! I like to haul "stuff" and the van is perfect! The stow n go seats are easy to use. More importantly, I LOVE driving the van! It's never too late to discover what you've been missing!

Great no - nonsense Van, extremely comfortable

MarcusB, 12/13/2018
SXT 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Ok its not the latest design, and the entertainment system is a bit 2010, but apart from that, its a likeable and willing travel companion, the engine is very eager and gives surprising performance, I wonder if its the one they use in the Charger, certainly is powerful and gives great acceleration for joining the interstate. the seats, heated, like the steering wheel are comfortable and I had no aches or pains after hours of driving. If you need a vehicle this size, I can recommend Dodge.

Rely on your own experience over bad reviews

John, 02/03/2019
SE Plus 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is our second caravan and trust me, at ten grand or more below the competition, it’s a great value. Plenty of power for a mini van, plenty of room for the family, plenty of storage below and behind the seats, plenty of room for those of us who aren’t tiny, and plenty of savings overall.

12345...6