Used 2016 Dodge Dart Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Dart for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great little car

David Bivans, 03/11/2016
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

The dart has got to be the most underrated car I have ever driven. It performs MUCH better than cars that are supposedly ranked much higher. Every single problem I've read in reviews has been driver related. For instance, the seat is not "too high", it is not fixed and has a very wide range of movement. It's also not as small as they say. I am over 6 feet and 220lbs, and fit just fine. Acceleration and noise levels are also very good.

500 miles in

Kaleb Mays, 12/21/2015
SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my 2016 dart SE Saturday afternoon. I had several errands to run this weekend with Christmas just around the corner. We left the lot with 16 miles and now have 486 on the odometer. Interior- most cars I've owned in the past have had the cheap plastic coverings on the dash along with very uncomfortable armrests in the doors. This car has a nice 'plush' almost pleathery feel in its place. The interior styling on the SE is not flashy but not dull. Performance- for a 2.0 with no turbo it's decently quick enough for the driving I will be doing. I commute 700 miles a week for work and don't do many hard accelerations. That being said I was not at all disappointed when accelerating. I reset my mpg average when leaving yesterday for a 180 mile round trip. 75% highway I averaged 35.7 mpg over the trip and hit 45.7 on the average on the highway driving at 56 mph. Technology- I wasn't looking for the fanciest car and I sure didn't get it. There's no remote start, no xm radio, no touchscreen display or anything most newer cars have. It doesn't even have automatic headlights. But I wasn't looking for all of this Summary- I was looking for a car big enough for me and my family that got good mileage. That's exactly what I got. After a few thousand miles I will update my review.

2016 Dart GT

Jon, 03/06/2016
GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I still LOVE MY 2016 DART GT...I took delivery in February 2016, and it still turns heads. It looks almost brand new at 43,000 miles and 3 & 1/2 years old. This is still absolutely my favorite car I've ever owned beating out really good cars such as 2004 Mazda 3s 2.3, 2007 Ford Fusion SEL v6 and a 2012 Mazda 3s Touring 2.5. ….Zero buyers remorse here. I test drove 2016 Mazda 3, 2016 Volkswagon GTi& GLi, Honda Civic and Hyundai all in the same day. My decision to buy the Dart GT was pretty easy.....and because (per FCA) its a 1 of 3, I STILL havent seen my twin on the road since. I love that. I live in an ocean of Sentra's, Fusion's, Focus' and Corolla's...i love having something different , especially with its visual Alfa Romeo and Fiat DNA design que's. I prefer clean sheet metal. My TorRed GT has the fabulous 8.5 touch screen U-Connect system with Sirius, navigation, Technology group, Sunroof-Alpine sound, sport hood and Mopar exterior ground effects. This car is absolutely the best dollar value blending style, size, technology and performance. I wanted a car slightly bigger than the Mazda 3 but not quite Fusion size. Loving the USB input, it functions flawlessly with my 3800 song library thumb drive. This is my first car without a cd player. I thought that was dumb at first. Now that I have all of my music on a USB drive its simply amazing and powerful. I love how the system displays most of the album art. The GT cabin is truly quiet with regard to wind and road noise. Tire noise is specific to the road surface of course. How hasnt anyone mentioned this. The GT rides on wide 225/40/18's wrapped around gorgeous hyper-black alloys and I usually dont notice any sound. My 2012 Mazda 3 was so much noisier, not even close. Yes, you'll feel joints in the road but not with the noise and punch some reviews state. The handling is very crisp and reasonably flat with GT suspension.The low end from dead stop torque was stronger on the Mazda BUT...with that came premature tire wear due to the wheel spin. The GT takes off well from dead stop with out tire spin and will blow past the Mazda in the medium and top ends of the run. Technology and comfort: Okay, gorgeous power leather heated seats and HEATED steering wheel, heated exterior mirrors, blind spot monitor, U-Connect system that will let you hear incoming texts and reply when car is stopped. The phone automatically stores your contact list with every startup. The 9 speaker Alpine sound system is more pleasing across all frequencies than the 10 speaker Bose in my Mazda because its warmer, adds a subwoofer, a nice surround mode and equally detailed in all other areas. Tire pressure reading (accurate) for each individual wheel and this is key when riding on 40 series tires, you should know this data always. This was the most technology packed car of the ones i considered. These wheels do not leak air. I was constantly putting air in my Mazda. hmmmm Style: Please... That is not even close. Again, Alfa Romeo DNA disign que's...My Dart GT has some heads snapping.. Its low and wide on a perfect 18" wheel & tire package. the low area is wrapped around in the Mopar front lip spoiler, side skirts and rear diffuser that accents the big dual chrome exhaust tips. The body has a tasteful hunkered down look, without being too busy like all the Japanese models designed to attract attention in Tokyo grid-lock traffic, with widened fenders that are in correct proportion to the GT wheel package and the wheel-well opening. The functional sport hood with intake scoop (i added CAI-RAMair) is the visual cherry on top setting it above other Darts and competition. The GT equipped as mine is, was not plentiful. Although white was my first choice with TorRed 2nd, the dealer had the red from the car show right on their lot and that in itself gave them a pricing advantage. This car was born to be red in this trim level. I appreciate the TorRed more now than ever. Performance: I sit in rush hour traffic and my ego does not require me to drive overly aggressive. That said, my GT gets up to 90 mph extremely quickly and quietly without fanfare. As far as hardcore numbers, there are plenty of published reviews, for me...I drove the GT, GLi, GTi and Mazda 3 all in the same afternoon and the Dart GT simply screamed "this is the one". My CAI-Ram air adds nice power and sound. Service: Along with oil changes every 5k, at 43k miles, i've replaced 1 ignition coil (under 7/100k extended warranty), 1 spark plug and one battery. Not bad at that age and miles. By choice 2 months ago I'm on 3rd set of tires done when i upgraded rotors and pads along with custom caliper covers. Add-on's: MOPAR cold-air-intake/Ram air hood induction Power Stop K6373 Front & Rear Drilled/Slotted Rotors Z23 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads Modern Performance carbon fiber rear spoiler RokBlokz Mud Flaps Tint - 35% front & rear, 20% back

Dart GT

Gerry, 08/28/2016
GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Bought a 2016 Dart GT, replacing my 17 year old Jeep. I wanted something that was fun to drive, roomy and had a trunk, after years of driving SUV's and pickups. I tried out the Ford Focus and Mazda 3 sedan. While they handled well, they were cramped compared to the Dart, and I found myself hitting my head on the door frame on both entry and exit from the Mazda. The Dart handles well and gets great mileage (granted, compared to an old Jeep, most anything will get great mileage). The customizable guage display is cool and the 8.4 touchscreen infotainment display is easy to use. I got the Sun/Sound package which gives it a sunroof and 506 watt amp and 9 speakers, so it cranks the tunes. It has the push button starter with remote start, which is nice to get the AC running before I get to the car. It has a power drivers seat with power lumbar adjustment and a number of automated features, such as headlights, high beams and windshield wipers.The only annoyance I have with the car is a rattling that comes from the base assembly for the rearview mirror which seems to be looser than it should be, and so it buzzes against the windshield on occasion. Other than that, it's a blast to drive. I have since fixed the buzzing problem by adding weatherstripping to the assembly to isolate it from the windshield. In the 2+ years since I purchased this car, I've driven it 44800 miles. Vehicle is still tight, and still handles well. Everything is holding up well. Still a blast to drive. Only issues have been that the tires had to be replaced at 32000 miles, which seemed like a short life for tires. The battery also failed after a year and a half. It would have been a warranty item, but the dealer wanted to keep the car for 3 days, and I couldn't spare it, so I bought a battery from an auto parts store. The replacement battery was actually more powerful than the factory installed one, and given all the electronics on this car, I figured that was a good thing, and probably the reason for the original battery failing so soon.

2016 Dart Limited

AWJ00, 04/26/2016
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just bought the 2016 Limited and it is great! We took it on a long trip of 1,800+ miles. It performed flawlessly. The seats were comfortable. The Uconnect was great. The lane assist was really helpful on the highway. Very happy with this purchase. I also got the lifetime warranty as I plan on keeping the vehicle long term. It is well worth a test drive. The auto press pans the Dart. Drive it yourself and make up your own mind. Update: still love the car. The above review still stands. Update 2019: the car is going strong after 84,000 miles. No change to my original review

BUY IT IF YOU WANT TO BE ON YOUR OWN

UNCLEBE38, 04/08/2018
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Make sure you get a very good warranty for the brand does not stand behind you on repairs, and as everyone knows it going to break after the warranty. Its very expensive to fix this car.

A Nearly Perfect Car - 2016 Dodge Dart Blacktop

JohnD_CentralMA, 11/04/2017
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

First, as with most media, please note: buyer beware! Not because the Dodge Dart is a poor choice but a fantastic one. I have owned mt Dart since 3/16 and driven over 82,000 miles without one problem. The only maintenance have been the usual oil & filter changes, tire rotation. I replaced the spark plugs well prior to the 100,000 miles manufacturer PM recommendation. Other than that, I average between 37-39 MPG with my 100+ mile commute to/from work(over 500 miles per tank filled). I have owned dozens of Mopar vehicles (old and current) and the Dart is shaping up to be THE most trouble free, cost effective vehicle I've owned. I get regular compliments on how handsome the car is by strangers. Power is above average with 184 HP; merging/passing any vehicle with plenty of power to spare. Handling is firm but not overly stiff or jarring. The only minor complaint would be the occasional balky six speed manual (6 out of 10 for shifting smoothness). Overall, if you don't mind a 4 door sedan, the Dodge Dart may be THE the best bang-for-your-buck right now in the used car market place. I question any person owning this vehicle (since new) that claims all of the problems they report. I believe it's self induced and not a reflection on how well the car is built. Take care of your car or truck and it will take care of you!

Great Bargin

Retiree, 01/02/2017
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased the car due to the large discount on the price. The car had a navigation system already installed. Everything has worked flawlessly and the large screen along with the navigation system is superb.

Love the Dart

Scott Steel, 01/29/2017
SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

We got a good deal on the Dart, and so far it has been comfortable, reasonably fun to drive, and all around cool. 8,000 miles in and it is still a nifty, fun to drive, comfortable, economical, solid little car. Great choice.

Used Dart Purchase

Dwayne Bell, 09/05/2017
SXT Sport Rallye 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Note: Trim shown above is incorrect. The car in this review has 2.4L (not 2.0L) engine and automatic transmission (not manual); review page won't let me change it. I searched the internet for weeks for the least expensive car that had navigation for my son's first car (he will be moving away for college and I personally love navigation to reduce concern about getting lost). Came down to two cars: 2016 Dodge Dart and 2016 Mazda 3 (both 4 door sedans). Although the Mazda was a nice car, the Dodge Dart was much more stylish and comfortable. The SXT Rallye trim had exterior racing stripes and both my sons shouted "It's a race car!" when they saw it and I couldn't back out of buying the car at that point. The price was VERY good. But when we looked the car over, it had a damaged rocker panel (caved under for about a foot or more in length - looked like it had been in a crash and the car wound up riding a guard rail). The dealership offered me $400 off OR they would have it repaired; I asked them to repair it; they subcontracted it out to a body shop in Mobile, AL and unbelievably, it looks brand new again. Then the dealership only gave us one blade key with zero key fobs. There was no way to enter the car (after being locked) without the alarm going off. After about twenty phone calls and two weeks of arguing and aggravation, the dealership finally agreed to provide us two proper key fobs. That work was done by another subcontractor who claimed that many dealerships are commonly trying to rip used car buyers off and not provide 2 fobs - and he was making a fortune resolving those issues. Ultimately, we are now very happy with the car. My son loves it. It's only got a 4 cylinder engine so I'm not concerned he's going to wind up wrapped around a pole. The interior is very stylish. The seats are REALLY comfortable (fabric). Navigation (remember, the main reason) works well, although not as well as our 2014 Honda Odyssey nav. If you are patient, sometimes you can find a gem. Update: 6 months later - still love the car, no problems, no issues, still has new car smell. Black color REALLY shows pollen, minor nuisance not the car's fault. Would definitely recommend to others as a first car.

Fun Little Commuter Car

Matthew Brettschneider, 05/18/2016
GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

We purchased this car to basically drive into the ground. Time will tell how reliable the car ends up. Equipped with the sun'sound group, the large touchscreen is pretty intuitive. the 2.4 and manual six speed is a fun combination and made it pretty easy for the lady to learn how to work a clutch. we picked it up with 23 miles and within the first week had 1500 on it. It is reaching MPGs comfortably in the 30s while I drive the crap out of it. (is there any other way to drive these little cars?)

I love my dart :)

justin, 08/08/2016
SXT Sport Blacktop 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

When I bought this car I was scared because I read all the horrible reviews about it but I wanted to give it a try so I bought it. I bought it brand new dart sxt blacktop. ive had it for about 3 months and LOVE my car, it has preformed great. I'm 17 years old and its enough for me, I'm 6'0 I fit with plenty of room. it drives great and just overall love it .

Lots of Lemons But No Lemonaid

Carri S, 01/29/2019
SXT Sport Rallye 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This was my husband and I's first brand new car, we were so excited! The car still looks great, we get compliments all the time, but its a thin disguise for the nightmare that lurks underneath the shell. We had a few minor repairs the first year we owned the car, I believe they were factory recalls, nothing we felt were big issues at the time. The third year we owned the car we had to take it in for a transmission repair, the hydraulic actuator needed replaced, there were 50,299 miles on the car, it was warrantied so no biggie. After that first repair it seems we took it back to the dealer at least 2-3 times a year for something or other outside of normal maintenance. We've been in for transmission and engine issues, we've replaced the motor mounts, we've had issue with the turbo. I've also had issues with electrical for the last 2 years but it never misbehaves when I'm taking it to the shop, totally intermittent. It will randomly start to honk for no apparent reason, we're not talking one honk, its goes on and on and on. The trunk pops open as well, I don't feel like I'm able to leave anything valuable in my car. Any time the weather is drastic the car has issues of some kind or another. We live in Las Vegas so when it gets hot which the summer is ridiculous, the air conditioning has a tendency to work when it wants to. The radio is a joke, most stations have static and the Bluetooth takes forever to connect to my phone. The car is currently in the shop and has been for almost two weeks. The hydraulic actuator went out again (81,000 miles on the odometer) as well as the clutch main bearing for the rear plate came apart and guess what...the extended warranty we bought doesn't cover any of it. $4800.00 for the repair of the transmission alone, I'm hoping that includes the $1000.00 tear down fee they said we had to agree to pay if the warranty didn't cover the repairs, oh not to mention the car rental at $35.00 a day. We bought this car with every bell and whistle at just under $30k, the car is now worth $5k (tops) as a trade in and up to 9k if we sell it ourselves, this car is 6 years old folks and well under 100,000 miles. I will never buy a new car ever again and I don't know if I would ever buy a Dodge, Jeep or Chrysler without serious research first. I would say never ever again but never is a really long time, it would take some strong convincing first.

Not What I Expected From Dodge...

Ryan, 02/16/2018
Turbo 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Being only 22 years old, this was the first car I have purchased brand new in 2017 as a 2016 leftover model. I purchased the car to be a dependable daily driver for my one hour commute to work everyday. I loved the look of the car, the 6-speed standard transmission, and deal I thought I got. I am a car and truck enthusiast and I am no stranger to working on vehicles. I have also been driving a standard transmission vehicle since I am 15 and I am a reasonable driver. I was very impressed with the car on my test drive for only having the 1.4L 4 cylinder engine and knew I wanted to take this car home. Bad idea. After three weeks of owning the car the interior already started to rattle and hasn't stopped yet, which is a huge pet peeve of mine. About a month a half into owning the car, third gear started to "hiccup" during my acceleration, of course the dealer "couldn't duplicate it" when testing it. At 20,000 miles on the factory tires were so choppy I had to put four brand new tires on. At the same time, my brakes also started fluttering as if the rotors were warped. All the dealer could tell me was the tires were bad AT 20,000 MILES! And also that my brakes were fine. After putting 4 brand new tires on, at about 25,000 miles I began to hear a light screeching sound coming from the front left wheel, kind of like a bearing starting to wear and I have such a bad vibration in the steering over 70MPH that my commute home on the highway is torture. I am currently just under 30,000 miles and am NOT looking forward to what else is to come. I am disappointed with the acceleration with the car now, as it is not like it was the first day I brought it home. When I open the door when its bitter cold out my dash lights flicker and the gauge pods act up. Not to mention the resale on this car is worthless. I am not the kind of guy to complain like this or bad mouth Dodge as I have sworn by them since before I could sit behind the wheel. But I am absolutely positively regretful I purchased this car. It has its benefits that I truly do enjoy, but after dealing with issues I should see until well after 50,000-100,000 miles, I can honestly say I made a mistake buying this car. It is truly a blessing they stopped making this cars.

Have owned for over a year

Chris, 12/20/2017
GT Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I owned a Dodge Charger RT and a Dodge Challenger RT before buying this Dodge Dart GT. I bought it because I needed something that would do better in bad weather and get better gas mileage. It took some getting used to as far as the power difference but the car has plenty of power for it's vehicle class. I enjoy driving the car. It has great response and braking and is easy to get around in. I was happily surprised at how well it handles snow and ice. The car I bought is fully loaded and it certainly has everything that I need as far as technology goes. I have had no problems with the car at all and I am very happy with this purchase.

Blue Lightning

EA Williams, 04/05/2018
SXT Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great ride. Fuel economy is awesome. Style is great.

Good car, could be better for price.

Jessica A, 03/25/2017
GT Sport Blacktop 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Shop around to see what else is available in the price range. Don't mistake the 2.4L GT for a performance car. It would make a decent daily driver, but the cost is too high. It handles poorly on wet or icy roads. There are a lot of blind spots when merging or changing lanes.

Great car

Tracy, 06/19/2019
GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

It uses a quart of oil every 1,000 miles. I was told at the dealership that it uses the oil to lube the intake valves and that’s why it uses so much oil and it has a automatic shut off on the engine if the oil runs out so it won’t hurt the engine. New cars should Not use so much oil!! I have to fill the oil and check the gas.... other than that I love my car!

Cheep cluch and electrical nightmare

Traci stallone, 10/30/2017
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is not a car for people who drive a lot of miles. I've owned it a year and I have 36,000 miles on it. Approximately 200 miles before the 36,000 mile warranty expired my clutch started slipping 2nd and 3rd gear. Mind you yes I drive a lot of miles however at clutch should last more than 36000 Miles. And when it goes out in the first year of me owning it and the dealership will do nothing about it, I feel taken advantage of. The staff at the dealership are very cold and ignore you. Very misleading purchase.

Rented Once, Just Once

M. Schneider, 07/13/2016
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I had this car for almost a week. Should have picked the Corolla in hind sight. The car is so-so for a rental. I'd be hard pressed to buy one considering better choices out there. The 2.4L engine is smooth and adequate. As long as it holds up long term to higher rev'ing, it will do. The biggest issue is that the transmission has copious amount of slack and I'm fairly sure the whole power train sits on coil springs rather than regular mounts. Under steady acceleration the trans works just fine. When the traffic is caterpillaring down the road between 20 and 50, the power train slack and bounce when going into the accelerator is awful. The torq converter and transmission seem to be both slacking. If Dodge cannot tighten down the transmission, they should at least add shock absorbers to the power train. The front seats are mounted too high for my 6'1" frame. I bump my head getting out and the rear view mirror blocks a lot of my vision. The brakes only use 1/3 of the pedal travel. What the remaining 2/3 of the travel will contribute to stopping is unknown. Even still, the brakes are linear and not too squishy. Steering is good, surprisingly for this class of car. Stereo is basic in appearance, but does have SXM, Aux input and phone capability. Didn't see HD radio option. Sound is respectable. Vibrations for the road and from the A/C fan at full speed can be felt in the foot well. Handling does remind you that you are in an econo/compact car. It softens road imperfections, but is not a sports car. The switchgear is spartan. The instrumentation is nice and a little retro. Surprised to find auto-headlights. Overall, this car needs a healthy dose of power train work. Once that is done, it may be good for shorter people on a serious budget. The Chevrolet Cruz, Hyundai Elantra, Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, VW Jetta, Ford Focus and most other compact cars beat the Dart. The Dart reminds me greatly of the Chevrolet Cobalt or early Kia offerings. No wonder sales are disappointing.

Not that good

Keith, 08/29/2017
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Didn’t like it . I took a lose o. It and got rid of it . Would not buy again ever

Radio reception is not good at all.

Ryan, 08/06/2017
SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

A lot of new cars like this Dodge Dart are making crappy antennas that have a very hard time picking up radio stations signals. The presets I listened to in Chicago were non existent when I traveled slightly outside the city, but still in the coverage area of many stations.

Dodge This Rental!

JRWKilleen, 06/06/2016
SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I can't recall ever renting such a piece of junk! How Enterprise can consider this a full sized car is beyond my understanding. It is horribly underpowered. What amazed me was that this so-called modern car had no USB ports! I thought I was looking in the wrong place, so I went online for the info. Sure enough, this bare bones heap had none. The interior was absolutely cheesy!

So far so Good

J Carr, 11/01/2018

So far so good

Dodge the dart!

Jason Driver, 03/06/2016
SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This must be the most uncomfortable rental I have ever been handed the keys to! Had to have the wife drive couldn't get comfortable, bad back. Tried a pillow didn't help. Junk materials, headrest constantly pushes your head forward, isn't adjustable. Removed it and tossed it in the trunk. No wonder these POS's are just 16K. Gas millage is decent but it lacks any kind of wow. You'd be better off with a used make from a Japanese brand, which is killer to say because I'm a Ford kind of guy! Haha, I wouldn't keep this if they gave it to me I'd trade it in right away. If your renting and are over 5'5 150 pounds you'll feel squashed ! Ask for another car or an upgrade because only short people would feel at home.

Beware of Dodge Dart using oil

Nicole Cook, 05/26/2019
SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought a 2016 Dodge Dart and after having a year it started cutting off when went to make stop. We checked battery and replaced it and next morning same thing. So I contacted dealer and they told me it was two quarts low on oil and it’s safety feature to stop. So we continue to have an oil consumption test at dealer and they said every 1500 miles I will need add quart of oil. This engine uses oil. They can’t tell me where it’s going, why it’s using it nothing just need keep eye on oil.

dodge dart 2016 SXT very expensive to fix. too

Sabrina Florida, 09/17/2019
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Very expensive to maintain. frequent oil change, very low clearance to ground, head rest blocks back view, traction isnt stabled( you'll feel every bump) warranty doesnt last long on parts & discontinuing the dosge dart was the best suggestion ever made. Won't ever purchase a dart if it was a gift. Too expensive for what its worth.

2016 Dart rallye sexy

Cody, 01/17/2018
SXT Sport Rallye 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Dodge gave me a really good warranty and worked very hard into getting me into this Dart it is used but it’s mint and you can get plenty of good features with it

Dart your way to a Dodge

J Christensen, 02/18/2018
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

It’s a compact so don’t have unreal expectations but for the money it was the best value we could find for something that we could still enjoy to drive. I feel like the fuel economy could be a little better for this size vehicle. Our vehicle had a mangled underbelly pan but it’s not surprising since it’s basically carpeted cardboard. I bought a new panel and sprayed it with two cans of professional undercoating. The panel now repels water and doesn’t get soggy and weak in wet conditions. The motor is actually decent but it’s still a joke compared to the Hemi in my Ram. Too bad the Dart is discontinued it seems like a pretty decent vehicle just hopefully it is reliable long term.

Unbelievable

Aileen, 06/10/2019
SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I can‘t believe I got so lucky with this car and also with the customer service. I am so happy and blessed to say my car is running great with no problems. But I know if I had an issue I would be taken care of!

Fun touring car, get a new CAI

KazY, 11/21/2019
GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my 2016 Dodge Dart GT brand new in April of 2016. It's not the fastest car in the world, but after driving cross country between San Diego and Jacksonville 4 times, and in daily commutes, I'm pretty happy with it. Recently I just changed out the cold air intake with an Injen CAI. It had a few weird engine light codes pop up, including a P0128, but it eventually went away on its own. I should also mention I just hit 50,000 miles as well. There's a lot you learn about this car, such as the bad blind spot to the rear left corner, or how durable the chassis is (I've gotten into two accidents so far). It's a solidly built little car. I'm averaging about 26 miles to the gallon with mixed city/highway driving to a Navy base... and if you're familiar with base traffic, you know there's a lot of idling. This has a good comfy interior, nice package options, and is easy to fix up if something goes wrong. Try to find a good deal on one if you just want a commuter car.

2016 dart

Jad79, 01/19/2020
GT Sport Blacktop 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Love it!!! I've had some nice vehicles, but this in my opinion is perfect for me and where I live. (Vancouver BC)

51050