Here are 5 Things to Know About the Dodge Dart:
1. Changes for 2015 are mostly restricted to enhanced Android connectivity features.
2. None of the three available engines are attractive choices. The base engine is glacial, the Aero's turbo engine has a frustrating automatic transmission, and the 2.4-liter four-cylinder on most trims delivers average acceleration and below-average fuel economy.
3. Our editors found it hard to get comfortable. The driver seat is oddly contoured, it's mounted too high and the steering wheel can't tilt down enough.
4. The optional UConnect touchscreen interface is easy to use and it stands above those of most rivals.
5. The Dart earned excellent crash test scores. The Limited and GT trims deliver short braking distances.