Used 2009 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Dodge. 5.7 V8
By Steve O

2009 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Not an economy car, full leather interior, well designed. I love this car both in and out.

Love love love my new car
By melissa mcintosh

2009 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is a very sexy car! After owning a 97 Lexus and upgrading to this charger I'm in love. The ride is smooth, the control is amazing. The interior is nice, I'm super happy.

Worst Car I Have Ever Owned
By Brandie

2009 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I would NEVER recommend buying a Dodge Charger to anyone. In 3 months we bought 2, and they both had so many mechanical problems the dealer had to buy them back. I did not even own the 2nd one for 2 weeks when the engine blew up and all of the electronics melted. The 1st one has vibration problems that Dodge said was normal. The check engine light was always coming on and it was misfiring in the cylinders. Both of these cars were a complete nightmare. They get great gas mileage because they are always on the back of a tow truck!

The interior was nice and it had a very clean look to it.

Everything!

2 Words: Amazing Machine!
By Sean

2009 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The car actually looks like a sports car and all that, but the fact i realized after purchasing this car was, this could be an everyday sedan as well as the car which gives you the grin after you race that kid in the honda or nissan or mustang! Its spacious, load stuff in, go on long trips, go off road (Desert), seriously lets see a mustang or camaro do this. 5.7l V8 is simply crazy and on the freeway the fuel consumption is nothing! You want that car which keeps your wife happy because you look like a family man or that car which will make you happy because it makes you wanna go dukes of hazard? Well buddy its the DODGE Charger R/T!

The front evil smile face, the back spoiler, the 20 inch rims, the leather R/T seats, the huge tires, the sound of the engine, the DVD Nav, Uconnect, space, the wheel with controls, the feeling of owning one and burning the asphalt off the road!

I thinking about what to write here but i can't come up with anything. Maybe more interior colors selection?? but shes perfect the way she is!

Upset
By Chargerr x3

2009 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car not even 2 weeks ago and I'm already having A LOT of problems with it. I noticed the control arm on the car was busted the very same day I got it home and Dodge refused to cover the damages! I love the car, its been my dream car for a very long time but I am furious with how Dodge handles these problems. I am crazy about the car, but I would never again buy a Dodge.

everything about it pretty much

dodge needs to step up and take care of what they need to take care of.