Skip to main content
$28,870

Save as much as $7,598
Select your trim:
12345...12

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2021 Challenger, so we've included reviews for other years of the Challenger since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Its better than they say it is

Drew Burt, 01/29/2020
updated 08/03/2020
2020 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

Bought my new R/T Scat pack last week and I am very pleased. I have read reviews saying that this car is bulky and poor handling but I strongly disagree with this and contend that the problem lies in the lack of a driver with extensive experience driving these types of cars. It feels just as light and maneuverable as a heavily modified 1968 Barracuda (10 grand in the suspension alone) I own that weighs almost an entire Mazda Miata less than the Challenger. If you know how to drive, you will have the ability to get the most out of this car, which is what will actually make the difference between being faster or slower than your neighbor with a Mustang or a Camaro. Power is amazing. In 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear the engine redlines as though it were free revving in neutral, you better pay attention because the shift points are going to come very quickly. Traction control is obviously working very well at this point because normally with this kind of power being applied a car will fishtail all around making it necessary to see saw the steering wheel to stay on the road. 4th isn't much slower winding out and is good for an easy 120. 5th gear was as high as I went on my little acceleration trial and I backed off at 132mph with still another 1500 rpm to go until redline. Again, this all seemed very easy for the car to do, and whats more the car felt rock solid at 132mph and felt as though it could easily go much faster and stay firmly planted on a country road, bumps, dips, and all. My Barracuda requires a smooth race track to go 132mph. The Challenger is heavy for a reason. A lighter car would become airborne on these rural roads I drive on. And I love how solid it is. Going over railroad tracks really tells me how solidly this car is built. Everything is screwed together very tightly. I know I will own and enjoy this car for many years.

5 out of 5 stars

All this and snow capable?

Bleepard4, 04/20/2021
2021 Dodge Challenger GT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I had a 2013 RT Classic for over 5 years and I loved it. However, it was not very drivable in the snow. So, this year, I decided to get a 2021 GT with AWD. I was apprehensive about the V6 but, it does have 300HP after all. Although I’ve only had it a few weeks now, I really love this car. The V6 runs great and has plenty of power for a daily driver. I do love fast acceleration, and this car is plenty fast for a daily driver. (I do not need to do wheelies with a daily driver).

5 out of 5 stars

built for comfort and for speed

Red Mopar, 06/16/2020
2020 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

traded in my 300 c luxury edition for a loaded 2020 50th wide body scat pack still have all the comforts had to give up heated and cooled cup holders I'll suffer for speed , power ,and handling very few people are cornering at over .9g and with 305 Pirelli summer tires it holds the road with the SRT pages set the car how you like to drive ,hit the gas and smile not coughing like the people in the tire smoke. LOL the extra weight and size means you have shoulder and leg room the telescopic tilt steering wheel allows the seat to be set back for people over 6 foot . with the adaptive cruse on a long trip lean back and steer let the people in front of you worry about the speed limit. Day 1 with the car 11 hours 786 miles and the smile never left my face.

Style Power, Price

Sugar Land Bill, 03/02/2021
2021 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

I traded a 2012 Challenger RT Classic (owned 9 years and 2 months) for a 2021 Scat Pack Challenger. I liked my old car so much that when I thought it was time to get a new one, I did, another Challenger. You will not find a muscle car that is a smooth and quite, yet fast and powerful as a Challenger. Yes, a Mustang and Camaro will be faster, but they will not look as nice or be as comfortable to ride in. You can take a 300 mile road trip in a Challenger and not be tired or beat up at the end of the day. The 8 speed automatic transmission is supposed to be one of the best in the world. I will agree, as it is also found in Mercedes and other high end cars. The car had Brembo brakes and they do a great job. I cannot say enough good things about this car. Dodge is number 1 in initial quality by JD Powers. I can understand why, since Dodge has been building the same car since 2008. They go the bugs out long ago.

Big! Comfortable! Perfect!

Jimi Mack, 02/29/2020
2020 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

Reviews are usually done by idiots. This car handles much better than it is given credit for, especially in the models with a stiffer or adjustable suspension. Yeah, it's big. Like we all haven't heard THAT before. "It's a boat" "It's a tank". Yeah, and it's more comfortable than any other coupe in it's class. I have a 2017 T/A 392 (choice not available in the drop downs) with a manual transmission and it's the best, and most fun car I've ever owned. If you want a sports car, go get a Corvette or Mustang or Camaro. If you want the only real muscle car left on the market, go test drive one and you'll be surprised.

4 out of 5 stars