Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Common problem

Jefferson123, 08/30/2017
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Be very aware. If you buy a used or new dodge make sure the recirculate actually works. Dodge has a problem with a lot of their products for this. The recirculate door breaks due to a poor design for the connection between the drive motor and the open/ close recirculate door. It breaks yet the light on the button still comes on. Dodge wants to charge 1,000 dollars to fix the problem. Then their going to replace it with the same problematic design. I don't know why there has not been a recall on this.

110,000 miles and going strong

Terry, 05/27/2016
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Had my 2010 Challenger R/T 6 speed for 6 years now. The only issue to date is my emergency brake is no longer working properly. Changing out the plugs for tune ups is these easiest of any car I have ever owned (all 16 plugs). Brakes are just as easy. I take long trips (10 1/2 hour long) and feel like I have been in a recliner when I get to my destination. My teenagers ride in the back, plenty of room for them. The trunk space has come in handy many times, I have easily fit a 46 inch TV in there. The car handles great, I average 22 MPH, and when on long trips, consistently get about 26 highway. I still get people stopping and wanting to check to car out all the time. If I would change anything, is to be able to access the rear seats via the driver's side.

All great except material

Robert Hoffmann, 08/25/2018
R/T Plus 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Ones 2010 RT classic for 8 years all good except the rocker panels are rusting from the inside out even though car is babied and always waxed & undercarriage kept washed. Secondly the seating surfaces are not all leather despite the cost. The surfaces of the seats are part vinyl and are breaking. Love the car planned on giving it to my son except it is rooting away. Runs great though

Love this car! but beware of the back seat

frylock05, 06/06/2011

I have had both the 2010 Camaro and now I own a 2010 Challenger. Its far more roomy and attracts quite a bit of attention everywhere. It has that original retro look, like a retro remix....lol like the 70's challenger had a baby and this car is it. I only dont like 1 thing and that is that to get in the backseat you have to go threw the passanger side only. Also the seat release on the back of the passanger seat is not safe. I was hit in the eye trying to get out of my backseat by it, I had to have 6 stiches that really did suck..but I still love it its a trully beautiful machine and is a just delight to drive so I reommend it to others...but beware of the back seat.

We love our Challenger R/T Hemi

David, 11/17/2010

We bought a Challenger R/T 5.7L Hemi after a British friend told me what exceptional cars they are - he's a die-hard fan of the movie "Vanishing Point". I wanted a Hemi but frankly the Chrysler 300C seemed overpriced. We'd had a 300 V/6 Touring that was nice but not fully satisfying. The R/T is superior to the 300 in every way; craftsmanship, power, handling, even comfort & ride. It's a great car for long trips and we always arrive refreshed. Very stable & quiet at speed. Nice LED interior accent lighting. It's been a real attention- getter & ppl still gather around it. Nicely finished everywhere. It has an actual top speed of over 165 mph, limited to 140. Our best car ever for fun & long trips.

2010 Challenger SE

Dave, 11/19/2010

Driving this beast is fun. I bought her and drove her for the first time on a major highway. She ran great, very comfortable and handles like a charm. To own her is to love her! It was a great pleasure to sit behind the wheel and relax while driving around. Simply a great vehicle. I come from the 70's era and Dodge did a great job with the retro look. Two thumbs up! Lot's of stares, thumbs up and waves from on lookers.

Luxary over the power

Grant, 09/27/2010

I knew I wanted the Challenger and that was it. The lot my sister deals with called and said they had just gotten a deep water blue, SE, the the preferred customer package. Looking at the R/Ts and the STR8s, and then seeing the difference in price, I TOOK THE SE! I was in denial about the lackluster performance, however, from previously owning a 4 cylinder Camry, I soon realized I was being greedy. I just have to not bark too much when I pull next to a Camaro at a red light. I, like many others, traded performance for beauty. In the vanity department, you can't come CLOSE to this car, SE, R/T or SRT8, and thats something camaro and mustang owners will just have to accept.

2010 Dodge Challenger SE

fusion42694, 01/07/2012

While the Challenger is fun to drive, it wares out easily. The plastic on the inside is cheaply made, as it is with other Dodge cars. The engine power is great though, and the seats are comfortable. It does not have the handling and pep of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, but that is probably due to its larger size. Mine has your basic features, and it is noticed as much as the more expensive ones. If you want an all american muscle car and like american cars, this is the one for you.

My 2010 Challenger 3.5V6 with add ons

Kris, 09/19/2010

I only have 2600 miles on my Challenger so far.Even though it's only a 3.5 liter V6 admittedly, I love driving it!It's a classy looking reproduction of the Challenger from the 1970's,only better!I owned a 1970 Barracuda with a 318 V8 in,1982-1983.It had the body style of the "Cuda" and although, I loved driving it, my new Challenger is twice the car my 1970 Barracuda (Cuda) was overall!

My dream car

Lexi Blocksom, 08/30/2017
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted a Challenger forever, and stumbled upon a 2010 Plum Crazy R/T. After having it for a few months, I have some thoughts. Overall, I love the car. The classic body style, bright color, v8 engine, its great. The leather seats and sunroof weren't what I went looking for, but they make the car look great. The black stripe on the sides are a nice touch as well. Everything about the exterior is great, but the interior I find to be lacking. The steering wheel and main controls are underwhelming and very basic. The steering wheel in particular doesn't match the fierceness of the rest of the car, and looks like it belongs in a mustang. The radio is very plain and does not have blue tooth, but the steering wheel does allow for volume and station control. I hate the usb plug, which required me to buy a $40 adapter that rarely ever worked (just use the aux). The seats are heated, which is great in the winter, and I feel like it is pretty roomy for a coupe. The trunk has a lot of storage space, as well. The fuel economy isn't all that bad, but most of my miles are highway. My only concern is driving in the snow, but I think the handling is good enough to be okay at slow speeds. Overall, I really do love this car. It's got plenty of power for a daily driver that likes some speed (gotta get around those tourists). The color alone gets plenty of looks, and I can't imagine driving anything else.

A Lot of Car for the Money!

JimfromNC, 07/05/2010

I traded in my Porsche Cayenne for the 2010 Dodge Challenger and I traded up! The Challenger rides smoother,is more comfortable, more fun to drive, and has knock out looks! I really feel that this car is as much a Luxury car as a sports car! It has sport car looks with a luxury car ride! I was surprised by the excellent build quality and the good gas mileage, also the six runs smooth and strong. I do plan on adding the cold air induction for a little more oomph and gas mileage but after driving the hemi, I preferred the six! I have owned some of the best cars made, a BMW 745, a S Class MBZ, a Jag, and the Cayenne, and I have to say that this car is among my favorites. You have to try it out!

Best V6 Retro Muscle Car

Daily Driver, 08/29/2010

I bought the 2010 SE with V6 and automatic. Also the customer preferred group package 25G which includes 18" wheels, fog lamps etc and the leather interior group option. The high output 3.5 liter V6 has plenty of get up and go. I find it has more than enough pick up when you need it. It cruises well and has an excellent ride. Cabin is quiet and roomy. Trunk is large.

Dodge Challenger 2010 SE

Dave, 11/18/2010

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger SE. It comes with a 3.5 DOHC engine. I had purchase it and had to drive 60 miles to home. The trip was fabulous! It handled great, Air worked good, Radio sounds great, ABS stops the car on a dime. I must admit that I was not pushing the car. I have to do the break-in period and see what she is like. Many people complained about views. I can see all the areas I need to and if you change the right side mirror, move it so it is wide. No issues with performance and love the shifter. The dealer filled the tank with gas and when I arrived home, the gas is still full! She take command of the road and people were waving to me all the time. No complaints! Love her!

Fun

Robert, 11/16/2010

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger RT and I love it. It drives and handles nicely and I get compliments daily on it. So far this is the best car I have ever owned. I look forward to driving it and it turns heads everywhere I go.

Great baby boomer car!

Anonymous, 12/07/2010

I have owned many cars from the BMW 740li, Mercedes c, Lexus ls 460,and recently a 2010 Mustang v6. The mustang was fun to drive however, was very tight for a big guy. The Dodge is roomy, very fast, fun, looks great, and does not ride like a buckboard, very nice ride, not as smooth as a Lexus however very good. Overall I am very happy and would own another. I did the mopar package with the huge air scoop, very cool.

Update from Joe from Amarillo

slyandvi, 02/25/2012

After almost two years I still enjoy driving this car. I have aded many little things to make it my own. like new whiskers with S/E and Sequential lights, chrome the inside

2010 Furious Fuchsia R/T

twindavid, 10/14/2011

It was time to face facts. My middle aged body could not keep up with the timeless lines of my 440 Barracuda. It was hot to the extreme, uncomfortable, and cornered worse than my Suburban. Fuchsia...The perfect color! Unusual and as hot as it gets. Aside from the exterior pallet, the interior was the perfect compliment of white leather, fuchsia stitching, and led lighting bliss. This car is what a true muscle car should be. Obnoxiously beautiful! The performance of the car was true to the Edmunds' review, fast yet comfortable to the extreme. The Canadian plant that built her absolutely botched the paint. Actual drips under the door mirror, and dry haze along some seams. (?)

Read Editors Review

Rock12, 09/17/2010

Please read the Editors review. The editors are spot on! I don't hate my Challenger but I should of went another route, Poor performance, Very Uncomfortable interior,Blind spots,Very slow acceleration,rust underneath already and car is 2010 has seen no Winter,Water gets trapped under the spoiler,arm rest is too far back, (it slides forward but feels really cheap that way like it could break). Not a very well built car I smell plastic or something burning every time I pull in my garage

Broke Down Already

snoop, 10/28/2010

I read all the reviews and dismissed the bad ones, well I should of took to heart what was said people don't want to admit they bought 3rd class. Well these cars are a pain. Loud ticking under hood (dealer claims it's the injectors, tranny slips, and the car is already rusting underneath low tire pressure light is on no matter what I am sure this review will get a lot of not helpfuls but believe this is typical Dodge quality (junk)

Stay away!

Kip, 08/04/2010

Car is Extremely slow Do not ever attempt to pull out and think you have enough time this Car will not get out of its own way, Car Loses 35% Value as soon as it leaves the Lot I took Mine back and wanted to Trade for a R/T I paid 27,550 for the car they offered 18,000 for a car with 1500 miles. Really Stay away!

Dependability bad!

Kim, 08/27/2010

Sure this car is one beautiful American muscle car and I love sports cars, but pls this car has left me twice on the road. The first time was because of a recall that wasn't corrected before I purchased car w/ 5008 miles on it. The second was because it was sputtering and left me on the side of the road. Not good guys. Habitual problems and I have only owned the car 7 weeks and have only driven it for 6 because it took 5 days for the first repair. Not so impressed anymore.

Great car, bought new, now at 7 years and 91k

noboringcars, 03/10/2014
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This was the first American car I have purchased and I haven't regretted it. It's reliable, well supported by the dealer and aftermarket, attractive, comfortable, and has a great owner community. Don't buy this car is you want to remain anonymous. Owning a Challenger is instant rock star status. I've only had 2 issues with the car: 1. the headliner dropped from a bracket behind the sunroof, fixed under warranty. 2. a piece of interior window trim cracked, I replaced it myself in 15 minutes. All in all, it's been a great ownership experience. Parts and service are inexpensive. Lots of opportunity to customize for more performance and/or convenience. UPDATE at 91k miles: The Challenger remains the most reliable car I've ever owned and I've had Hondas and Toyotas. Mechanically, I've had to replace a water pump, a radiator, and an outer tie rod all in 91k miles. I have a tuner which allows me to turn off the MDS, I turn off the system because the car sounds awful with my MOPAR cat back on 4 cylinders. Fuel economy is not a big factor with me, though my big V8 regularly returns an average of 18-19 mpg. On a recent trip from Massachusetts to Long Island I averaged just over 25 mpg with speed ranges from 65 - 85 mph. From a practicality stand point, the trunk is enormous. The trunk will hold a large folding canopy, a cooler, a few chairs, cleaning supplies (never leave the house without a way to clean the car), a space saver spare and then if I need it the rear seat folds down. Incredible. At this point, the Challenger needs a suspension refreshening; coil-overs or the MOPAR Pursuit suspension will be installed.

MOPAR 10

Kevin Kelly, 12/09/2017
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a MOPAR 10 - Brilliant Black with B5 Blue Striping and accents. It is one of 500 (#458) MOPAR 10’s produced. Look to MOPAR website for better description of this model Challenger.

Real

Johnathen, 09/14/2010

When you buy something you always think you got the Best! This is not the case the Interior is very uncomfortable the gas and brake pedals are too far to the left your hip will kill you after a drive,the radio with the touch screen can not be seen in daylight, No power at all a lot of blind spots. and seems to have the usual Dodge Quality IMHO really look around at others and drive them all I would say 1. mustang 2. Camaro 3.Genesis 4. Challenger

Great Looking Muscle Car

JCHboro, 07/09/2016
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

While the RT looks GREAT and a vehicle that could blow the doors off other cars burning down the road this is just a good street automobile. It handles well, but the punch you would expect off the line just isn't there. Once it gets rolling its smooth and fast, but getting there is half the fun and this is like a kiddie ride at the amusement park. For those of us that have had the pleasure of experiencing a true muscle car, there's no words to express that experience but WOW. The Challenger RT is just a nice experience with most comments being not bad but kind of leaves you wanting more or better. The vehicle looks great, but it really doesn't have the ball$ to be considered a true muscle car.

2009 Challenger R/T

Ralph Medlin, 01/25/2010

I purchased my Challenger in January of 2009. Chrysler nailed the look of the 1970 model. Shortly after I took the car home, the windows would drop down after the door was opened, but would not roll back up. It did this several times. The dealership was unable to duplicate the problem. The rear taillight panel had a two inch crack in it which had to be replaced. Some of the body panels and rear taillights did not line up. The lights could not be adjusted. I enjoyed driving the car, although I did not like the feel of the engine when cruising at low speeds. It felt like the engine was holding back. This particular car would spin the back tires, but not for long. I sold the car 6 mths later

glad I got the 6m transmission

getther/t, 03/07/2010

I've had this car for six months and I still can't believe Dodge actually built this thing. Mine is black, as I think the lighter colors make the car look too big. It's a big, honking', rumbling, American muscle car that people just love. Kind of like mid-60's Corvettes. Who doesn't like those? Anyway, this car is a future collectible for sure.

What a ride!

Dave M, 07/22/2010

I bought the 6 speed manual R/T Classic in TorRed. The car is an absolute head turner. I have the cold air kit and the Mopar exhaust and it sounds great. The fuel economy is what I expected for a hard charging muscle car. The ride is smooth and is very comparable to luxury cars. There is nothing I don't like about the car. If you buy this car you will not be disappointed. I have friends with the Camaro and Mustang and the Challenger is by far the better car. It may not out perform those two but the ride, comfort and looks are much better

I love this car!

ECJSN, 09/08/2010

I have had this car for about 8 mos now, every day I get up for work and can not wait to get in it and go. It is all true every thing people say, people complement me every week. Drive this car on I-75 is beyond any driving experience I have ever had, power galore, here the HEMI rumble along at 1700 rpm @ 75mph, listen to you best music. Oh man I could drive forever. everyone loves it. I am a 56 yr old engineer, former aircraft mechanic, in my opinion this car is engineering/design art at its finest. It does EVERYTHING it was designed to flawlessly, thrills the drivers all the way. I have a friend, owned almost every fast German import, on a trip he said over & over awesome car, just awesome!

Fun to drive

Terry, 10/21/2010

I have had my Challenger R/T (6 speed) for 4 months now and love it. I enjoy the smooth ride, the power and the look of this car. The only drawback I can note is the skip shift, but this can be overcome by waiting a second for the slow car to get some distance and laying into the gas pedal. I rev at 1600 RPM doing 70 on the highway in 6th gear and love the sound of the Hemi when I hit the throttle. Great car.

Where did you get your EPA stats?

Eric, 11/26/2010

The EPA sticker for the 2010 SE is 25 mpg for highway. Where did your 20 mpg come from? Is it an average of all driving? My SE routinely gives me 22 mpg overall and 26 mpg on the highway. It is a great car. Far more roomy than the Mustang, more comfortable than the Camaro. Price is much better than the well-overpriced Camaro and exterior styling is easily my favorite of all the pony cars. The quality is much better than I expected.

1 year review

BriD, 11/25/2010

The challenger has been a fun vehicle for me since day 1. It is my first dodge and my daily driver and has performed flawlessly. It is definitely a conversation starter as I have had many people stop and talk about the car and ask questions about it. Never owned a muscle car before and this road cruiser has been a joy with no problems to report.

I LOVE MY B5 BLUE CHALLENGER!!!

JJ, 11/08/2009

The challenger is not as fast as the camaro or mustang but I could care less. I purchased the car for the body style, color and comfort. Every time I take her to the road, many people cannot help but stare with excitement.

my Dodge

chicagolandcardeals, 08/27/2010

Absolutely a blast to drive, fun, fun, fun. Better than expected gas mileage but still avg at best. A lot more comfortable than I had expected. Love the retro styling but the huge rear pillars obstruct you blind spots, so pulling out in traffic is a "little" stressful. Overall better than I had expected!

Couldn't Be Happier

JBC, 11/06/2010

Every time I get behind the wheel of my car brings a smile to my face. My inferno red Dodge Road/Track Challenger with the black hood to fender stripes and 20" factory chrome wheels clad with Goodyear rubber is a real headturner. I have people come up to me all the time and ask about the car. The exterior design of this car is near-perfection with its retro inspired looks. The car is roomy and comfortable and the purr of the Hemi under the hood is blissful. For such a big car, it is still nimble especially with the Super Track Pack option. Gas mileage is what it is and anyone buying this car should realize this beforehand. You are buying a Hemi after all.

A Lovable Disappointmenrt by Mopar Momi

Vintage Lover, 11/16/2010

Had problems from day one. Despite the fact that I absolutely LOVE this car, it hasn't been the perfect marriage. Interior-headliner falling at the driver side door, heat control malfunctions and needed to be replaced, no light in rear seating area.Exterior-cheap paint job (paint chips down to metal with a door ding, had to have valve stems replaced due to low tire pressure light. Performance-car shimmies and has poor stability with braking past 80 mph, violently past 100 mph. Other than those things I LOVE THIS CAR. Love to feel and hear the purr of the Hemi. I'm a hot rod chick and barring those things, I would buy another. Stuck on the retro look. Had a 70 Hemi Cuda back in the day.

A true classic

Melissa, 10/17/2009

I purchased a 2010 Challenger R/T Classic and it holds true to its name. Unlike it's competitors, the R/T Classic has replica rims and signature emblem as the original. It's body holds true to its original ancestor. The interior is spacious, comfortable, and attractive. Car has a quiet engine and has options that a luxury car would have. It is fun to drive and attracts attention from others, including the competition. The moonroof is flush to the body and is visable when exposed. The Challenger can carry five passengers which is a plus in comparison to its competitors that have a capacity of only four passengers. The 2010 Challenger R/T Classic is a true classic with new energy.

My Toy

Champ, 11/12/2009

This car was built for us baby boomers in mind. Total comfort, and great performance for the money. Not as fast as a Camaro, but a better ride. The six speed is the way to go. It handles better than the auto trans. The R/T is the best bang for the buck. Thanks Dodge for a great job.

On the Cover

Danny, 11/14/2009

On the outside, the Challenger looks like it has nailed the retro styling. however, there is no manual tranny offered. If standard transmission is important, look to the Mustang over he Camaro.

2010 Challenger SE V6 5 speed

Chuck, 12/02/2009

I love this car. I would like to afford the big hemi model, but the base model has everything I need. A comparable Camaro V6 would cost $25,875 (1LT, plus auto, plus spare tire). The base Chally cost $23,460. I wish Edmunds would review a new SE V6 with the new 5 speed instead of quoting old 4 speed times.

You can't go wrong!

Shawn, 11/30/2009

Purchased my Challenger this weekend. Test drove 10 cars the past 2 months and once I sat in this car I knew it was right for me. Stylish, roomy, V6 gets good mileage but has plenty of pick up for me. Great car! Draws a small crowd whever I park. Dodge picked a winner with this one. Get yours now. And best of all is price!!!

FUN, FUN, FUN

Mike, 12/15/2009

I actually had this car as a rental for a week while I was out of state. I must have had ten people during that week stopping to ask about the car. It's fun, comfortable and looks great!!! Good performance from the base V-6. It was quiet and really held the road good (even at triple digits).Now I want one...

B5 BLUE CHALLENGER 5.7

BobH, 12/21/2009

I have had 2 Mustangs Gt's 2005 & 2007. Also 2 Corvettes 2006 & 2007 Lt3 autotrans. My wife and I also have two streetrods, a 1932 ford Deuce Hi boy Coupe and a 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe , both with late chevy running gear . So we wanted a driver that looked good, was easy to get in and out of and had a reasonable performance package . We looked at the new Camaro and the new Mustang but after seeing and driving the new B5 Blue Challenger R/T we decided to sell off the Vette and bought the new 2010 R/T and have never looked back . We also bought the optional Dodge "life time warranty' at the time of purchase.

SE with the Rallye PK

Joe From Amarillo, 12/31/2009

I enjoy driving my new Challenger! Even in the snow it was still a dream to drive. I got the Rallye PK and the Nav Sys, Sun Roof and just added the T- Shifty and pedals and it is sharp. The way it feels when you drive it makes up for the cumbersome entry into the rear seat. All of my co-workers and family thinks this is the car of all cars. This is a car that everyone will notce you so if you are shy this is not the car for you. Driving from Amarillo to Abilene i only noticed one other Challenger on the road the whole 4.5 hours. So we are a special group and few. If you want the feel and look of old school this is it. The blind spot is the worst thing about this car, and I can live with that

takes me back

awesome, 01/11/2010

i have owned my challenger for 1 month it is the most exciting car out there. with the retro look! the interior is outstanding everything is easy access, the stereo is out of this world. the shifter is smooth i like the manual built in with auto! being able to download cd's into the stereo system i love that! overall this is my dream machine!!!!!!!!! the color incredible tor red metallic pearl beautiful!!

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update

Joe From Amarillo, 02/12/2010

It has been about two months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 17 city and about 26 – 28 highway. Now remember this is during the snow storms of 2010. All the toys like my Nav system and the hands free U-connect is great. I have started adding things like the sport pedals, the T-handle, Air Force floor mats and do

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update

Joe From Amarillo, 03/02/2010

It has been about three months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 18 city and about 26 – 28 highway.The Nav system with the I-Pod hook up in the center console rocks, and the steering wheel control are a must. The V-6 has a lot of power I have to tell myself to slow down it may not be a Hemi but it will take off.

Challenger is retro and fun to drive

Kent, 03/04/2010

Having owned a 1971 Challenger it was a no brainer when I saw the new one. I had to own one. Bought a 2010 RT Classic in silver and love the car. Although I don't have many miles on it (because of a bad winter) I can truly say it is one fantastic car. Being I am tall there is plenty of interior room and although plain inside it is extremely functional. The exterior styling is beautifully done and reminds me so much of my '71 it is scary. The ride is not jarring...excellent highway cruiser. No it isn't as fast as the Camaro or Mustang but in my opinion more stylish with a better overall ride. Wouldn't trade it for either one of those cars.

Challenger Rocks

Ronalddog, 03/23/2010

I originally rented this car in Cleveland Ohio in the great snow storm of Feb 26-28 2010. The weather could not have been any worse with over 5-6 inches of snow on ground. I drove all over Cuyahoga county from downtown to Summit county numerous times - never got stuck or slipped once. Unbelievable ride. I purchased my Challenger on March 13th. I love this car - it is big enough for me (6'2" 235 lbs) and even the V6 has great acceleration. I would be afraid to drive the SRT 'cause the cops would have me in a couple of minutes. The car is just solid in every respect.

Dodge Challenger RT

toyak, 03/31/2010

My first car was a 1970 beater Barracuda I had in the army. Always wanted to rebuild it but never had the money until 29 years later. The car gets the look 95% correct (including the interior). The car is very fast, competent on the road including ice and snow (we live in Alaska) and extremely comfortable (for me at 5'11" my 5'4 wife does not not share my opinion on comfort). For a 4100 pound car it's performance is great. I have the 6 speed which is fun (1/4 miler faster with an auto). I average 19 mpg. If you are gentle on acceleration milage is all right, if not the Hemi is fast and thirsty. My worst tank average 11 mpg and best 23. I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old, back seats fine

51050