Used 1995 Dodge Avenger Coupe Consumer Reviews

$818 - $1,903

Used Avenger for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Trans is garbage

dispickle, 09/13/2002

Trans problems - wheel bearings - tie rods - sway bar - radiator probs - fuel pump probs - total mess, don't waste your money

I want to scream

fink, 07/22/2006

I love this car. It's exactly what I wanted, until I bought it. Ever since I got this car, I've had nothing but problems with it. Tires, brake, fuel pump, sensors, and now there's something wrong with the transmisson. It never goes into gears and it eats gas like crazy! However, when it does work, I love it.

avenger

mamagem, 05/14/2003

Its a very good car. Its fun to drive it makes sense and is reliable.

Good car so far

Justininflorida, 10/08/2003

I have a 4cyl 5 speed avenger and have not heard the 4cyl having all the problems the V6 has. The car looks great inside and out and is very fun to drive. It could use more power, although the 4cyl with the 5 speed stick is a tick faster than the V6, which are all automatics. Overall I love the car although I wish a little more attention was paid to durability.

good car

bkr2010, 03/20/2009

I have this car about a year and when we bought it the motor was shot and it did not run so we went and bought a new morto and put it in and i have only had a couple little things go wrong i had to change the brakes in the alot, I hade one tran seal brake on me bu other than change the oil and check the fluids i have dorve this car to alot of different states and she still going you would be happy if you bought the attract attetion to your self