Used 2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A) Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

First Convertible

kketchum, 02/08/2011
LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car from my dad, who luckily for me, kept it very clean and up to date on all of it's scheduled maintenance. It's been a great first convertible to own. I plan on driving it until it doesn't run anymore, which will probably quite some time from now. The leather interior, heated seats, 6 disc changer make it hard for me to find another convertible with the same features for the value that I've gotten with this car. Plus, I get lots of attention in it when the top is down - someone always needs directions! :)

The Old Man's Toy

Claude Mock, 05/25/2016

Excellent car

Peter Larsen, 11/28/2002
LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have been close to 100% satisfied with my Sebring conv. True: It's not quite at Audi or BMW levels when it comes to interior plastics, but if it had cost $15000 more, it probably would have. It is very rigid (a pleasure to drive over diagonal RR- crossings !) Engine is happy to do what you ask it to, excellent. Transmission adjusts itself to shift a bit on the slow side, but that's most likely due to my agerage driving style (bumper to bumper traffic). I have had a couple of minor problems, one power window went bad after the car was rust- proofed (by the dealer). Not their fault really, and handled without discussion. Highly recommened.

More fun than a Mercedes

JohnnieA, 07/24/2003
LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The Chrysler sebring convertible that replaced my E320 is more fun to drive and I feel actually handles better than any of my previous 3 Mercedes. It' also less expensive to run.

good car

n312pe, 07/24/2003
LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

this is my second chrysler convertable both have not given me any trouble at all would buy again at the end of this lease.