Used 1999 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
Select your model:
1...123456

Pros
Cons

Beware the timing belt

Joey Redeye, 09/07/2007

Don't buy one of these used unless you can be sure the timing belt has been recently replaced. The belt is supposed to last 105K miles, but they frequently break earlier. It's a major repair and can lead to complete engine failure. Handling is a little loose. Brakes are squishy. Road noise way too excessive, even for a convertible.

The best car

teenager, 11/30/2007

I love this car even though my friends say it is a chick car. I have had no problems with the vehicle except that it is stalling a little at 90,000 miles. I bought the car with 69,000 miles. I would buy this car again. I like this styling better than the newer ones.

Lots of room and features - fun to drive

jen stan, 12/18/2002

We have had our car for almost 3 years now and we really like it. The V6 is responsive and a bit sporty while keeping the ride smooth. The "real" back seat comes in handy when we take our friends out for a ride. Plus, the trunk is quite ample for a long weekend out of town plus! It offers a lot for your money in comparison to other convertibles. Its lots of fun to drive!

Feels good to drive.

tms, 02/06/2003

My Sebring Convertible has been a solid, stable car. It's fun to drive, reliable and looks good. That's more important than it sometimes seems, but it FEELS good to drive this car.

Feels good to drive.