Used 1999 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

My Sebring, My Baby

silvey, 05/07/2005

Love! Love! Love my 1999 LIMITED convertible! Bought used - went from a 90 LeBaron to this and both have been amazing cars. Car handles like a dream and it's so much fun to drive! All of the added LIMITED features (fog lights, cloth top, cd player & autostick which I love in the snow) were so worth the extra few dollars. Custom PLATINUM color is gorgeous & the compliments are plenty, even on a 6-yr old car. Love it! Only problems were a pesky wiper that carved into the windshield and the rear defogger detached twice, which the dealership replaced, and getting used to the large blindspots. I agree with the other comments that the dealership service has been the pits, though. 5 star? NO WAY!

This is the third sebring we have owned,

ben plexico, 06/20/2005

This car has been very reliable and a great car . We just purchased a Toyota and like it too. But the sebring has not had any expensive repairs and runs very well. It has 72,000 miles and still gets 29 mph on the road. V-6 performance is good, but I would not purchase one for a teenager.

1st but not last

bernie coalt, 08/09/2005

i am 61 years old never owned a chrysler as i was a chevy man. Buying this car makes me wonder what i missed out on my life of buying auto after auto, I think the auto is tops, hope the florida sun does not destroy it. thank you for letting me voice my happiness over my purchase. Sebring forever. bernie coalt

liz loves car

liz, 04/01/2006

Best car ever! the only bad thing about this car is getting a little wind-blown on the way to work.

My Convertible

notirish, 03/21/2003

This was my first convertible and I have had fun with the car. I have had it for almost 5 years and it is holding up well. The only problems were handled under warranty and some routine maintenance. Sometimes I wish it was a bit shorter and had better visibility with the top up.

I love it!

Marjorie Keller, 11/10/2006

The Sebring Convertible is the best convertible around for the money. It's style suits me as a woman...I don't need big grills or a powerful motor or a fancy name. My vehicle is 6 years old and I still get compliments wherever I take it! Thanks, Chrysler, for a wonderful "woman's car".

A Great Convertible

M Keller, 12/02/2006

The Chrysler Sebring JXI convertible I own is georgeous. It has supreme styling and looks like a car, not a tank. It is a joy to drive and I still love it after all these years and I never fail to get favorable remarks from others. It's a great car and beautiful.

What FUN!!!

markej, 03/29/2003

I've had this car for the past year and a half. It is far and away the most fun car I've ever owned! The reliability has been unsurpassed for me and all systems have been go from day one. Long trips for me are somewhat wearing in this car (the seats are too short for my legs for this), but the top down MORE than makes up for that!! I bought the Limited edition and the two tone seats, the dash, the sound system, the Autostick and the extra touches have made it worth the extra few dollars. For my money, GET THIS CAR!!

1999 Sebring Convertible JX

Lisa, 02/20/2007

Beautiful, fun car to drive. You get many looks in this baby! It's fast, roomy back seat, and handles seamlessly. The 2.5 Mitsubishi engine is powerful and reliable. You can't miss with this one! Family friendly and sexy to boot!

nice car but not a sport car

velo, 04/03/2003

Very nice car, but it is not a sport car, the mileage surprisingly economical. and 4 can seat in with no troubles. I have driven the car over 30,000 miles with only one problem: an electrical sensor part of the transmission. otherwise it has been very dependable, this car is all about open/fresh air with comfort

12345...6