2020 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Consumer Reviews

$39,995

Save as much as $5,631
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2020 Pacifica Hybrid died 2 weeks after purchase

Simon, 02/19/2020
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Unfortunately, there is no review for the 2020 model on Edmunds yet so I'm putting it under 2019. Purchased a Pacifica Hybrid in January 2020 and the car died 2 weeks later while driving it. Had to tow it to dealer. PIM problem with 7 different failure codes. P061B, P062C, P06B4, P0A45, P0C1A and P215B.

Great so far

North Texas, 12/02/2020
Hybrid Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Bought it in March 2020, 9000 miles on it now. Absolutely a fantastic road vehicle, comfortable and very roomy. Actual gas mileage is over 32, much better than that if you charge the battery pack when parked. The Advanced Safety Tech package comes with dual entertainment screens in the back of the front seats, and includes tons of safety features. Well worth the money ($995) when buying. Shifts smoother and drives better than the gas model. The third row seats are Stow and Go so they store under the floor for more storage. Be sure and check the tax incentives when buying new, at least $7500 federal, states also have different ones (Texas - $2500). Very happy with mine so far.

Awesome vehicle

Rdw, 02/25/2021
Hybrid Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Our second Pacifica and a true winner. ... comfortable, spacious and great looking ... we have hybrid and get gas about once every six months ... no service or issues in first year plus ...

They lie about it's ability to tow!

Tom, 12/03/2020
Touring L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Before I purchased this van(2020 Pacifica Hybrid S Anniversary addition) they told me it could to, and they install hitches on them all the time (Gettel Chrysler Dodge sales), and they checked with the maintenance shop in back before I purchased the one I did. Don't know if they believed that or not, considering Chrysler corp. office advertised (then) the Hybrid could tow up to 3600 lbs when so equipped. They no longer are advertising that on their web site. In fact they removed it, and removed the "Option for adding the tow package from their web site. Now saying They Hybrids are not recommended to tow, and they, as of sometime in Nov.2020, removed the package, and changed their add. When I purchased this van I emphatically told the dealer "I have no use for the van if it can't tow?" They guaranteed me puting on a tow package was no problem. They do it all the time on the Hybrids. That was a Lie? The day I brought it home straight from the dealer, I spent the evening reading the manuals. When I read it can't tow (per the manual) I called Chrysler 800# customer service. I explained to the lady rep. the situation, and I told her "I was planning a big trip across country in the next couple of days, and didn't want to take the van if it didn't have the ability to tow, I would bring it right back to the dealer." She took the van VIN# and said she needed "to check with their experts." after a brief while on Hold, she came back on the phone and assured me "Mr. Campbell, there is no problem, YES the vehicle can tow." That same day (the day after I bought it) I returned to the dealer anyway because part of the entertainment package was missing (which they replaced with incompatible components), and I again mentioned my concerns because of what the manual stated, and that Chrysler also reassured me my new van can tow. Much MUCH more dealing with Chrysler and all since, with NO "0" satisfaction! Is anyone out there started a "Class Action case"?

One of the best vehicles available.

Robert Bennett, 12/17/2020
Hybrid Touring L 35th Anniversary Edition 4dr Minivan w/Prod. End 01/20 (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Styling and all appointments needed!