Used 1992 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible Consumer Reviews

$734 - $1,889

Used Le Baron for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Good fun for little coin!

hondast1300, 01/20/2013

I've always loved these convertibles and picked one up a 92 cheap in 2005 for my daughter to destroy while learning to drive. She didn't like it and it sat for a year at the side of the house. I started driving it instead of my V10 3/4 ton to save fuel on non truck runs. And it was fun! Junk yards abound with these and other models with common parts. I've spent idle time picking out better parts from wrecks and have basically rebuilt this car. This car is simple to work on and improve. Nobody pimps these cars out. So I am! 1 inch lowering kit, fresh stock paint, upgraded chrome, interior swap from other similar year Chrysler models, Chev Z24 16 inch rims. 225,000kms and going strong!

Love the Car!

Dean, 02/09/2010

This has been a great car, heavy and sturdy, can stand outside of the car and turn the car on even starts up with no problem after months in winter storage. The car has power, my daughter raced it against a Mustang and won. This car is easy to take care of regarding maintenance, and is easy on gas usage which is very nice. The only thing that I wish it had was a drink holder. After all these years it runs great, looks great and we still have a blast driving around with the top down, that is the only way to go.

1 Fun Ride

popppppz, 07/24/2007

Very simple to work on, parts arent to expenisive compared to other more expensive convertibles, looks just as good as a new bmw convertible, not very expensive to own or buy, little bit of muscle, not to bad on gas, reliable, not the best car for long trips due to not enough back seat leg room still bigger than most in its class

For my information

Duane L Burk, 11/02/2007

Handling of car is exceptrional, enjoy driving. The foriegn motor has never given me a ounce of problems. Transmission could be better.

Good rag top for the money

Streaker, 07/23/2004

Bought my Le Baron used with 18000 miles in 1993. Repairs were tranny replacement at 64000, and a water pump. Needs a cable kit for rear window but Chrysler wants $70+ for a length of cable and couple of plastic spools, so getting along without that. Very good top-down car and that is reason I bought it. Decent power and gas mileage, but the seats practically on the pavement and visibility difficult without a booster - sit so low that any following vehicle will glare the rear view mirrow even with low beams. This has been a reliable car and I expect to keep it around.