Used 2000 Chrysler Cirrus Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Cirrus for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Bought New

floyd_p, 04/11/2012
LXi 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car new in 2001. It currently has 125K miles on it and have probably spent maybe $1700 in maintenance over the last two years. Before that only tires, brake shoes and oil changes. This car has been surprisingly reliable and comfortable. I didn't expect to keep this car as long as I have but, it just keeps on going. Had a little annoying issues like passenger rear windown would not roll down for a few years then suddently it decided to start to work and hasn't stopped since. The only real beef with the car is where they put the drink holders. With the gear shift in park, you can't put anything larger than a soda can until you put it in gear. No CD player is the other.

good performance , when running

Jeff Solup, 03/19/2002
LXi 4dr Sedan

I have owned this 2000 Cirrus since Oct, 1999 and I have had nothing but trouble with it, since the day I purchased it..for a new car, it has spent more time in the shop for one reason or another. Foley Chrysler is one of the best dealerships around new england...they have treated me fantastic, I recommend them highly...on the other hand it will be a long time before I purchase another chrysler product.

I Love My Cirrus

geckisme, 03/30/2009
LX 4dr Sedan

I have 160,000 miles on my car and it's still running great. I commute 600 miles per week and it is very reliable. I highly recommend this car to anyone.

Always something

Always something, 07/18/2008
LX 4dr Sedan

I love my car but there is always something else I have to change. My brakes get changed annually and the whole front end is replaced too. Now the damn thing won't start! There's always something to do

It's still a great car!

pltaylor, 06/08/2009
LXi 4dr Sedan

No major problems with this car at all. High road noise in car. Good sound system with 5 disc multi CD player and cassette deck. Excellent trunk space. Interior leather seats are very comfortable for driver. Also comfortable for other passengers. This is my 2nd Chrysler. I traded in my 2 door Sebring for a 4 door sedan. I had no reliability problems with the Sebring either.

12345...8