Used 2000 Chrysler 300M Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used 300M for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

It's been a fun car to own

John Thomas, 05/11/2002
4dr Sedan

I drive 38 miles to work each day. Some of that is back road and some freeway. The 300M is a constant joy to drive. It's powerful with good handling, yet the interior is refined and very comfortable. After almost two years of ownership, I have yet to get tired of driving this car.

Love My 300M

kdemarco, 05/20/2002
4dr Sedan

Very comfortable, roomy, and first class interior. Lots of leg room in the backseat which really surprises owners of the Toyota Camry. That's American over Japanese! A sporty looking full sized sedan. Great for young or older people of the 1950's. Only minor problems with two windows that would not roll down and had the motors replaced. Also, two inner rubber door mouldings were replaced. It's a first class car. Kathy in Houston

GM Man finds 300M

jek18, 05/21/2002
4dr Sedan

As a 45 year old driver that can normally drive the best cars into the ground with hard driving, I find the Chyrsler 300M beefy enough with its AutoStick Transmission to get the most out of exceleration or engine braking. It has the horsepower to keep up with the Bimmers or 'Stangs yet is curvacious enough to have an elegant feel. The automatic temperature controls work flawlessly, while the auto light control keeps you safe.

hey

derek, 05/26/2009
4dr Sedan

I bought my 300m with 44,000 miles on it. It now has 126,000. Its been alright but this past year stupid things have been happening. I had to replace my tie rods twice in 4 years. My rear doors locks are screwed up. My struts in the front end are bad. I think my muffler is ripped. Its all wear and tear stuff. Nothing Major. I have maintained it very well. Tune ups oil changes brakes. Its never left me stranded on the side of the road. Overall its an ok car. Not great but I hope it last another 3 4 years.

First family car

EZG0_N, 02/05/2010
4dr Sedan

I bought the car new in 2000 and have loved driving it! It now has 143K miles on it. Love the styling, performance and ride. I can get 3 car seats in back with enough (carefully packed) in the trunk for a short weekend trip. The HVAC has never works properly. There have been some problems with the dashboard blinking, radiator, driver’s window, headlamps foggy, dashboard cracked, rims leak – badly - and now some minor electrical and transmission problems. Otherwise the car is still sound, very minor rust on the door bottoms and acid rain spots. It’s going to be sad to trade it in once the 4th child arrives.

12345...16