Used 2000 Chrysler 300M Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used 300M for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Chrysler 300M

John, 07/26/2008
4dr Sedan

Bought a loaded, but used, 300M with 173,000 miles for wife at auction. Initially was leery about car, given Chrysler's reputation for poor product quality, but so far have been pleasantly pleased. Highway acceleration is good. Sound system is nice, except two speakers are blown, and I can't stand the idea of paying for something that my 10-year-old son calls "cosmetic." Only major mechanical problem has been a transmission sensor that put car into "limp in" mode. Once diagnostic code was cleared, car ran fine. I think my 300M must have been lovingly maintained by a doctor or something, because it's been--knock on wood-- relatively problem-free. Insurance costing more than maintenance.

Nice car

Ken, 10/02/2008
4dr Sedan

I have owned this car about a year. It is comfortable, sporty and fun to drive. I like the auto-stick. However, some flaws are present. I had to replace the evaporator($700+) and there is a clunk in the front end that no one seems to be able to identify and fix.

Many problems

my first chrysler, 05/01/2002
4dr Sedan

I love the design of the car but have had a lot of trouble with the dealership as well as the reliability. The following is what has been repaired/replaced since the purchase: 2 sets of rotors, plus 1 resurfaced. 2 sets of brake pads, 2 alignments, 8 tires, drives side door latch (twice) and steering rack. The car currently has 28,000 miles on it. I currently have a compaint into Chrysler and I am awaiting their response.

Excellent Car

Tom_, 05/02/2002
4dr Sedan

This car has not given me one problem in over 30,000 miles so far. I can't believe how great it is.

Good Value For the Price

kingpbk, 05/08/2002
4dr Sedan

I was looking for a car that was sporty yet had room for more than two people. Compared the 300M to Lincoln LS and Lexus. Although those cars are considered exceptional, the 300M was by far the best bang for the buck. Had some Goodyear tire issues that got resolved, they were causing a slight pull to the right. They need to improve upon the molding around the doors, doesn't seem to fit very well.

12345...16