Used 2000 Chrysler 300M Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used 300M for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Great performance, mediocre reliability.

donald9251, 03/23/2012
4dr Sedan

I have had the car for 4 years so far. Bought it in 2008 with 77K miles on it. Since then I've had to replace the power door lock on the driver's side, the front suspension control arms, turn signal flasher and the oil pressure switch. The a/c also doesn't blow cold because there's a leak in the a/c system (the condenser, compressor, or evaporator). Not sure if I want to spend the money to fix the a/c. Also the interior instrument panel lights were flashing, so I replaced the headlight/dimmer switch assembly with a used on purchased from eBay (that fixed the problem). However the car has strong acceleration and smooth engine performance, but Chrysler needs to focus on reliability.

My Wonderful Chrysler

bobekah, 01/07/2012
4dr Sedan

I got this car 2 years ago, It must have been when the car was completely falling apart but still looked good out side (thats what got me). I love my car but in the first year I put over 4000 into repair from Front end popping (which came back after replacing knuckles) constant creaking sound in my trunk area. Speakers blew a month after having the thing. Constant electrical problems. My dash flickers and my heated seats dont work. Ive gotten all new tires and they still leak! NEW rims and they still leak! This is my baby I spend alot of money but its a rip off for sure! The things only got 123,000 miles on it and the engine praformace is great

lemon

allprosteve, 07/09/2004
4dr Sedan

electrical problems has third battery symptoms still come and go

Wow!!! A new battery after 12 years.

Carl Raichle, 03/04/2017
4dr Sedan

If you find a low mileage 300M , buy it. This car needed zero maintenance in 12 yrs. beyond oil and tires. Same brakes, same battery. I am sure because the battery is very difficult to remove. I had the sport model, and I installed one size wider tires (for looks). Car was sold -- if you buy mine, you will have a really nice car.

Anyone else with bad Goodyears!

ej, 04/14/2002
4dr Sedan

Great car with many great features for the money. Front end shakes a bit attributable to bad tires per dealer.

12345...16