Used 2000 Chrysler 300M Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used 300M for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Too many problems.

rifat, 11/09/2008
4dr Sedan

If only it had a better looking front and was more reliabile, this car could have joined the classic cars. What I don't understand is why Chrysler seem to be careless to the same problems that keep on coming year after year without taking care of them.

Good, Bad, and Ugly

Renee, 12/15/2008
4dr Sedan

The good: my 2000 300M drive and handling on the highway and around corners is great! the bad is occassionally my interior lights for no reason start to flash on and off which can be very distrubing when you are drivig on the highway at night and you look like an emergency vehicle racing down the highway also i've had to replace my center caps 3 times at 20.00 a replacement my roters have been replaced 2 twice the weather stripping around the doors has been replaced also the door lock motor is sprung the speakers have blowen, the heater blows cold air, transmission and oil leak (its now at the shop) the ugly the car paint is pealing terribly but I love this car! thanks Chrysler

Liked almost everything about the car

Ken, 02/20/2009
4dr Sedan

I had my 300M about 1 1/2 years. It ran and handled very well. Gas mileage was good at 21-25mpg, with an avg of about 23mpg. But, what was being stated in these reviews came to light. Condenser ($700), power steering lines ($200) and front end parts needed replaced. I replaced many parts under the front end and still couldn't get rid of the clunking noise. Finally, you need to remove the front fascia to replace a simple light bulb.

300M 100K , Still Going strong!!

Jesse A. Esparza, 06/16/2006
4dr Sedan

My 300 now has 100K miles on it and it still looks and drives as good as when I first drove it off the lot. I've done the regular tune-ups etc, aside from a faulty computer, replaced under the original factory warranty, the car has been trouble free. I get about 21/22 MPG in Houston, TX city traffic and an average of 29/30 Highway. In the past six years it's made the following trips form Houston TX to: Chicago, IL 5 times/ Orlando, FL 2 times/ Colorado Springs, CO 2 times/ El Paso, TX 4 times/ Mexico City, Mexico 8 times/ San Antonio,TX 20 times/ Dallas, TX 20 times. It has been a great car, I'll drive it until the wheels fall off!!

2000 Chrysler 300 M- Major Problems

harry, 09/20/2005
4dr Sedan

No problems until car was 4 years old and had 21,185 miles. Had to replace complete steering box and sway bar in July of 2004. Estimated bill from dealer was $2100 but they made goodwill adjustment and reduced it to $300. In June of this year the air conditioner started blowing warm air. Dealer checked for leaks and recharged for $246. Now in Sept it is blowing warm air again and they tell me the Evaporator needs replaced at $1050 and the car now has 28.861 miles. I has Chrylser for a adjustment and they refused. Pretty good realibility from Chrysler for a car having 28,861 mile! Had previous Chryslers and never had to replace major components like these. Won't buy another Chrysler.

12345...16