Used 2019 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 300 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Surprise, Surprise

Scoobypapa, 02/08/2020
Touring L 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Our 2019 Chyrsler 300 Touring "L" has lots of the Mercedes E-Class underpinnings--suspension, transmission, and more. The std. V6 is smooth, quiet and efficient. The seating is very comfortable and the U-Connect 8.4 setup is very good (std. 6 speakers). With Google Maps, Waze, Scanner Radio and lots of Apps, there is absolutely NO NEED FOR GPS built in as an option Our past experience with Mercedes (2012 E-Class Cabriolet and 2017 GLC 300 4 Matic) were okay but this is more comfortable, quieter because of thicker door glass and insulation, much less expensive to maintain AND all the bugs have been ironed out via past models. Price discounts from dealer was extraordinary. Plus, we got three years of full synthetic oil changes, tire rotation and balancing, and the usual 'inspection' and fluid topping off thrown it. My 300 is Glossy Black and the color is very 'deep'; my wife's 300 is White and it shines too. My car has 8600 miles since Dec. 2019; my wife's has 9800 miles since Dec. 2019. At 70-75 mph, my MPG is about 32-33 and about 25-26 in stop and go but we are not in a big city environment. My wife (the lead-foot of the family) also gets 32+MPG on the highway driving 70-80 mph and about 24 MPG locally.

Best car for the dollar!

Jacob, 03/27/2019
C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Dollar for dollar there is no better!!! Came from an S -Class, while the 300 is down a rung or two from that , I only paid a third of the price. 33% of the price for 80% of the experience is a WIN-WIN for the 300C. 300 and Hemi never stop pleasing!

Love my 300

Cheri, 02/27/2019
Touring 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This car gets 33 miles to gallon on highway.

2019 the beast chrysler 300 sport

Jedster, 12/11/2018
S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

It's Awesome if you want a 4 door sedan look no more . Its here sport model it looks like a Bentley in and out and jas an awesome stereo its fast and very quiet inside.. you can whisper to your partner and still hear the leather is great and well.made and the wheels are 20 inches. It's on the Mercedes Benz platform that chrysler had with dalmer we paid $46000.00 love it. It also has lane control brake control everything you want ..if it had Mercedes on the outside it would be $80.000.00

I got a great deal from a great car dealer ship (

Alberto Renteria, 02/10/2019
Touring 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Look for the car you want,shop around and know how much you want to pay.Dont be afraid to question the price.