Skip to main content

Used 300 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2019 300, so we've included reviews for other years of the 300 since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Sporty luxury car

Mike Wallace, 07/25/2018
2018 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Best car I ever owned. Always bought GM products. Never dreamed I would be driving a Chrysler. well engineered. A real luxury car and sports car all in one. The only thing missing is the kitchen sink. One of the most over looked and under rated cars on the market

300 Fleet review!

Garrick, 10/23/2018
2018 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

First off, let me disclose that we are a 10 year limo company in Florida with a fleet of Caddis, lincolns and 300s. We have put over 250k miles on most (have 6) of these 300s with very little issues. These cars are built solid, quiet and efficient. The mileage and performance in these cars is far and above any of our other makes. We have a number of our high end business clients that request the 300 over the others simply because of the comfort (back seat position), room and quietness to make calls and do work. As a driver I can honestly say that everything is exactly where it needs to be...easy to read, control and fine tune...The climate control is perfect (even with black ext. and black int. in Florida!!), the ride and handling is quiet, tight and responsive. The MPG vs the power in our V6 cars is excellent as well.

Surprise, Surprise

Scoobypapa, 02/08/2020
updated 03/03/2022
2019 Chrysler 300 Touring L 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Our 2019 Chyrsler 300 Touring "L" has lots of the Mercedes E-Class underpinnings--suspension, transmission, and more. The std. V6 is smooth, quiet and efficient. The seating is very comfortable and the U-Connect 8.4 setup is very good (std. 6 speakers). With Google Maps, Waze, Scanner Radio and lots of Apps, there is absolutely NO NEED FOR GPS built in as an option Our past experience with Mercedes (2012 E-Class Cabriolet and 2017 GLC 300 4 Matic) were okay but this is more comfortable, quieter because of thicker door glass and insulation, much less expensive to maintain AND all the bugs have been ironed out via past models. Price discounts from dealer was extraordinary. Plus, we got three years of full synthetic oil changes, tire rotation and balancing, and the usual 'inspection' and fluid topping off thrown it. My 300 is Glossy Black and the color is very 'deep'; my wife's 300 is White and it shines too. My car has 8600 miles since Dec. 2019; my wife's has 9800 miles since Dec. 2019. At 70-75 mph, my MPG is about 32-33 and about 25-26 in stop and go but we are not in a big city environment. My wife (the lead-foot of the family) also gets 32+MPG on the highway driving 70-80 mph and about 24 MPG locally. It's 3/02/22 and my 2019 Black Touring "L" 300 Sedan has 33,380 miles and my wife's 2019 White Touring "L" has 26,800 miles on the ODO (34 months). When we travel, Mrs. Lead Foot drives my car at "sub-light" speed on all the roads with an "I" before the number which is why my vehicle has more Odometer miles then hers. We have had absolutely NO problems with the mechanical components and only spent $ on regularly scheduled maintenance; full synthetic oil changes (with filter) every 10K, tire rotation every 5K; Tip 1: to rebalance tires: when you rotate tires, rebalance the two put on the front--don't do the back until the next 5K rotation--this is the same as balancing ALL tires every 10K EXCEPT the tires are much better balanced all the time with regard to any effect on steering or suspension components because they are more frequently balanced up front--without extra cost. The rear tires are never less then 10K balanced. Tip 2: go to your dealer and BUY the ESSENTIAL Care Maintenance Plan (Mopar Code ECPSR23N) which gives you THREE full synthetic oil AND Filter changes and THREE full set-tire rotations and multipoint 'inspections' for 2 years (about 30K miles): COST is $170.00 approx. (depending on sales tax) and you will know everything about how much tread is left, how much brake wear is used, etc. The Dashboard diagnostic/info. doesn't include this info. The Mopar Maintenance Contract is HONORED at EVERY Chrysler/Jeep Dealership. We have had no problems with any of the electrical, heating, cooling, suspension, or engine/transmission/drivetrain. We are 6 miles from a major North-South Interstate; our town is 5-8K population and three nearby towns (0-15 miles away) are in the 10-25K population range (a combo of mostly Suburban driving) with enough stop and go in the larger towns and on the state roads so that we average 24-25 mpg local and 30-31 mpg at 75 mph on the Interstate. We do some zippier driving on getaways (e.g., for long trips like a 650 mile day drive or more) and have not gotten less then 29-30 mpg at 'sub-light' speed. We are NOT hyper-milers by any means although I do slow down to upcoming stop lights instead of breaking hard at the last second ("Sport" adjusted steering for feel). We 'zoom' on down to Gulf Shores for multiple vacations each year and take these cars to New England (Fall Foliage) and West to National Parks, Arizona,, etc. ON the interstates, the Chrysler 300 with Mercedes holdover suspension tweaks minimized side winds on tracking -- even at sustained speeds up to 90+ mph. Chysler's U-Connect works very well and they update it while you drive -- no SD or CD to use or cost to pay. Here is the MAIN drawback: the car is so well balanced (front-to-rear) that RWD traction is a problem in snow over 5-6 inches deep UNLESS you get SNOW tires or chains. In our locale, if any deep snow is forecast (where plowing is very delayed), we went with a set of "self-adjusting' titanium tire chains on 20" low profile wheels instead of extra rims and snow tires. On in 10 minutes or less the night before a big snow and then off 2 days later; I was able to "be" the plow recently for any imaginable emergency or shopping trip. We chose RWD instead of AWD because we wanted to get the 'best' mpg instead of paying for AWD option and penalized by added fuel cost for 100K miles over 5-6 years. Last, when you look at TCO (True Cost to OWN) on Edmunds (here), the repair and maintenance cost is pretty minimal except when they buy a new set of tires in year 2 and year 5 (which distorts repair and maintenance costs). signing out, Scoobypapa

The Queen's Ride

Denise, 05/07/2018
2018 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The car is a very room comfortable ride. It has more bells and whistles than you know what to do with! It is a very tight smooth ride and a beauty to the eye.

5 out of 5 stars

Best car for the dollar!

Jacob, 03/27/2019
updated 06/23/2021
2019 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Dollar for dollar there is no better!!! Came from an S -Class, while the 300 is down a rung or two from that , I only paid a third of the price. 33% of the price for 80% of the experience is a WIN-WIN for the 300C. 300 and Hemi never stop pleasing! UPDATE - 3 years later and still great! Buy one while you still can!

12345...13