2018 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

300 Fleet review!
By Garrick

2018 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

First off, let me disclose that we are a 10 year limo company in Florida with a fleet of Caddis, lincolns and 300s. We have put over 250k miles on most (have 6) of these 300s with very little issues. These cars are built solid, quiet and efficient. The mileage and performance in these cars is far and above any of our other makes. We have a number of our high end business clients that request the 300 over the others simply because of the comfort (back seat position), room and quietness to make calls and do work. As a driver I can honestly say that everything is exactly where it needs to be...easy to read, control and fine tune...The climate control is perfect (even with black ext. and black int. in Florida!!), the ride and handling is quiet, tight and responsive. The MPG vs the power in our V6 cars is excellent as well.

Best $50,000 Rolls you can buy
By A. Singer

2018 Chrysler 300 Sedan S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I Understand this is one of the last versions of the classic Chrysler big ride. I had owned several German luxury brands to compare. For the price point, this vehicle serves as a large smooth high tech luxo cruser with great styling and feel. The 20 inch wheels provide great handling and you can really feel the road. I have just started my experience with this 300 but all is well and I am excited at the idea of actually owing one.

Sporty luxury car
By Mike Wallace

2018 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Best car I ever owned. Always bought GM products. Never dreamed I would be driving a Chrysler. well engineered. A real luxury car and sports car all in one. The only thing missing is the kitchen sink. One of the most over looked and under rated cars on the market

Great Car, 2nd 300!
By Jeff Webb

2018 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I have never had any significant problems with either of my 300's. Put lots of miles on them (168,000 first one) (138,000 second - so far). It really helps to have a good dealer. I have a really good one in the small town where I live. I see many comments about bad repair issues. The consistency of Chrysler dealers is an issue.

professional
By ted

2018 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

This is my 5th Chrysler 300 and it is the best yet. Drive 75 to 80 mph and get 28/29 mpg. Only time in the shop is for oil changes and tire rotation of tires. No warranty claims. Best value of equipment. Would buy another without looking at any other vehicle.