2017 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

GET THE HEMI V8
By David H

2017 Chrysler 300 Sedan S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

My 300S has the optional 5.7 Hemi V8. Nothing wrong with the standard 6 cylinder for most people, but the V8 makes better sense with this 4400 pound car. The only issues I have with the car is that the ride quality could be better. I constantly hear thumping sounds coming from the suspension over irregular pavement to the point I had the car inspected to see if something was loose in the suspension. Nothing was found, just the way the car is. If I had to do over, I would get the 300C as the suspension is not as tight at the S model. If I could change anything about the car it would be the rotating gear selector. IT SUCKS!! Wish they would go back to a real shifter lever. I have to be looking at the knob when I go from drive to park as I find that it will stop at reverse and will lurch backwards. I know the rotating knob shifters are the latest thing, but they are not as intuative as a regular shifter.

300c
By 300c

Great driving car even with the v6 great gas mileage

I love ❤️ car that I named it my baby boy
By Iris galvan

2017 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

To go ahead and buy this Chrysler it’s worth every penny on it.

best car for the money
By Ron

2017 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I wanted a car not a suv with awd and many safety features. The 300c was the only one. Because it dose not hold it's value very well it becomes very affordable with low mileage and just one year old. I am very pleased with the car.

Love my 300C
By Suzie C. in Texas

2017 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is my 4th Chrysler 300 and my first 300C. After shopping, test driving and comparing everything from a Volkswagon to a Lincoln I can honestly say you won't find a better, more luxurious, distinctive car for the money. It has the power to get out of its own way and deliver a comfortable stylish commute that doesn't look like every other car on the road.