The 2017 Chrysler 300 is a family sedan that does more than get you from point A to point B. It's big, American and unapologetically bold. But more than just being physically imposing (thanks to features such as its massive grille and wide, boxy dimensions), the 300 is comfortable, quiet and equipped with all sorts of modern tech.
What makes the 2017 Chrysler 300 unique is that it's a four-door sedan with visceral and practical appeal. The rumble of the optional V8 engine, the practicality of available all-wheel drive and the smooth highway ride all make the 300 a good car by more than just objective standards. What's more, it's a car that makes the daily commute easier by shutting out noise and bumpy roads. Even if you don't particularly like the 300's styling, being isolated from the outside world while you cruise down the highway is enough to make it worth a look.
- Provides an exceptionally supple and quiet ride over rough pavement
- Comfortable cabin has an upscale look and feel
- Available V8 engine is well suited to the car's personality
- Touchscreen technology interface is easy to use
- Hard to see out the back because of small rear window and thick roof pillars