Used 2016 Chrysler 200 S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A) Consumer Reviews

Select your model:

The Silent Stunner

Sergio Salup, 04/02/2016
S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I got an amazing deal on a 3.6 liter V-6 Chrysler 200S and I LOVE IT!!!! I come from driving Cadillac and Audi so I'm telling you, it is an amazing value and something that doesn't look like anything on the road. The swooping coupe like look is an elegant yet sporty one... I truly recommend!

200s 6 cyl loaded. I Love This Car!

Mike F, 02/06/2017
S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This is a great car. I have 23,000 miles on a 2016 model. Plenty of power. Interior with leather looks great. No mechanical problems at all. The only time I notice the CVT transmission are when starting cold and just the first shifts from park. Performance on the road is excellent. You can accelerate out of any situation and it sounds great doing so. I would have gotten the all wheel drive for the added performance and because the car is worth the investment. Ok It's now 2019 and I have 43,000 miles on it and still love the car. No problems so far. I put a great set of performance tires on it and it really helps stick to the road. When you really get on it the car stays straight ahead. Fingers crossed it stays this way. Will drive till 60,000. Then a Model 3 electric.

Great Value on a Great Car!

Anthony, 02/25/2017
S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Although I have owned my 2016 Chrysler 200S V6 AWD for 2 weeks and have a little under 400 miles on the odometer I can say with certainty that I absolutely love this car. Due to my job and being in the North East I needed an AWD vehicle and this Chrysler more than fits the bill. It has a nice and aggressive exterior design and the interior is absolutely fantastic. The front seats are comfortable and supportive while the controls are within easy reach. I purchased mine fully load with every option available. Heated and ventilated leather front seats, heated steering wheel, blind spot detection, navigation, panoramic moon roof, alloy wheels, rear seat vents and auto start. I traded my Honda Accord Sport for my 2016 Chrysler 200S and have been smiling ear to ear since. Previous to the Honda Accord Sport I owned a Mitsubishi Lance Ralliart that had a turbo charged 2.4 liter 4 cylinder engine yet my Chrysler 200S performs almost as well. Bare in mind that the Ralliart was a sports car and the Chrysler is a family sedan yet the 295 horsepower V6 has plenty of power when needed and the Sport mode will push you back into your seat if you get hard on the gas. 0-60 in about 5.8 seconds is plenty quick for me especially when my Ralliart went 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. Its basically an AWD family sedan muscle car that has a sweet sounding exhaust. I will say that this car is by no means perfect. The 9 speed automatic transmission can be a bit clunky at times, the stock tires are terrible and rear seat headroom is an issue if you have passengers over 6 feet tall riding in the back. I'm not in love with the braking either as the car is heavy but it my opinion the braking should be more responsive. Perhaps I just need to get used to it. However, when you take over $10,000 in incentives into consideration and can buy a car like this for under $30K it's an absolute no brainer. 3 years 36,000 miles bumper to bumper warranty and 5 years 60,000 miles on the powertrain. If you're like me and are looking for an AWD vehicle that has sharp looks, plenty of cargo room, have little ones and want a vehicle that can get you from 0-60 in less than 6 seconds look no further than the Chrysler 200S AWD V6. It's being discontinued so get one while you can before it's too late.

Classy and Sassy!!!

Ken Grosvenor, 07/27/2016
S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

If you are looking for performance check out the AWD 6 200S. You won't be disappointed. Just a note: I traded the car in for the Chrysler 300 Limited AWD

Great Car

Stan Harrison, 05/12/2020
S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I purchased a 2016 200S AWD new in February 2017 at a great price. Has all the bells and whistles, This car is a sleeper. No problems at all in over 3 years, Handles great in Snow and Rain, the 295 HP V6 is Sweet and in sport mode and paddle shifters it Really rips. Rear Seat head and leg room, I don't care, I hardly ever have anyone in rear seat. This would have made a nice 2 door sport coupe instead of a 4 door