Skip to main content

Used Trax for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Diamond, 10/04/2020
2020 Chevrolet Trax LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

You're gonna fall in love with this car it's very spacious and the performance is awesome i highly recommend it

Also Consider
7 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Buick Encore GX
View Offers
Buick.com
*The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Buick vehicles’ destination freight charges.

Test Drive

Tim, 04/22/2020
2020 Chevrolet Trax LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I went for a test drive and this vehicle is just fine with great value.We were curious about the power since that was the negative concern from the " pro review crowd", the power is just fine. I would say peppy in traffic and adequate on the hiway, if you want more go big. This is a subcompact SUV not a V- 8 powered SUV. Further more why would pay 3 to 5 K for competition, your choice. For me this vehicle is being underrated, we are buying one.

Great car

Sonya, 10/23/2020
2020 Chevrolet Trax Premier 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This vehicle is comfortable, plenty of room, great on gas mileage. When I test drove it for the first time, I fell instantly in love with this car. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Big Guy Review

Steve S., 03/07/2021
2020 Chevrolet Trax LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

People buy different cars for different reasons. The Trax cannot be all things to all people, it is a small budget car plain and simple just as GM planned. You want more features? Buy a Buick Encore. Want more passenger and cargo room? Buy a Trailblazer or Equinox. For me, I wanted a small AWD SUV for commuting but one that offered me the most amount of space for my large frame (to put it politely). After going to the car show last year (right before COVID hit), I found the Trax to be the least claustrophobic within its class, so it made my short list. After a lengthy test drive, I ended up purchasing a 2020 leftover for close to $10k off MSRP (with many incentives) which made it a no-brainer. At that price, it's much easier to overlook the Trax's weaknesses. Yes, it's slow, it doesn't have a lot of cargo or passenger room and the interior is a sea of black plastic with some cheap bits, but all of these things are pretty much par for the course in this segment. There are quite a few nit-picky things I don’t like about the car myself, the worst being the lack of a center console (the arm rest sits too low for me), the tiny side mirrors and the too small sun visors. My favorite features are the Infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, keyless entry/start, remote start and how surprisingly quiet it is on the highway. With 5,700 miles on the odometer, I’m averaging 30.1 mpg with a split of about 60% highway, 40% city, not bad. The impressive safety scores will give me peace of mind when my daughter gets the car in 4-5 years. All told, the Trax’s strengths far outweigh its deficiencies for me.

great fit

Chauncey Robinson , 12/27/2019
2020 Chevrolet Trax LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'm a bigger guy, so I don't fit well in smaller vehicles. Don't let this one fool you, it is roomy, comfortable and fun!

12345...6