2020 Chevrolet Trax SUV Consumer Reviews

$21,300

Save as much as $1,359
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Test Drive

Tim, 04/22/2020
LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I went for a test drive and this vehicle is just fine with great value.We were curious about the power since that was the negative concern from the " pro review crowd", the power is just fine. I would say peppy in traffic and adequate on the hiway, if you want more go big. This is a subcompact SUV not a V- 8 powered SUV. Further more why would pay 3 to 5 K for competition, your choice. For me this vehicle is being underrated, we are buying one.

Diamond, 10/04/2020
LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

You're gonna fall in love with this car it's very spacious and the performance is awesome i highly recommend it

great fit

Chauncey Robinson , 12/27/2019
LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'm a bigger guy, so I don't fit well in smaller vehicles. Don't let this one fool you, it is roomy, comfortable and fun!

Ad
Build Your Trax
At a Glance:
  • 7 Colors
  • 3 Trims
  • $28,595starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Chevrolet
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Great car

Sonya, 10/23/2020
Premier 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This vehicle is comfortable, plenty of room, great on gas mileage. When I test drove it for the first time, I fell instantly in love with this car. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

My 2nd Trax.....love it!

Jan, 11/29/2020
Premier 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my second TraxI bought a 2015 LTZ AWD in March 2015 and drove it for 60k with no major issues and recently traded it for 2020 Premier AWD. Love the price and value....a featured packed sub-compact SUV with great style and excellent driving performance. I totally disagree with the review of the “pep” and ride.....totally disagree!