Used 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Consumer Reviews

Used Trailblazer for Sale
Select your model:
12345...61

Pros
Cons

Great!

mosepda, 06/29/2003
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Just got it and love it...The foreign SUVs just look wayyyy to overdone and almost clownish...This is a truck/ SUV the way it was meant to look and be.

Still going.

kaycee, 11/27/2016
LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this car 12 years.. and while it is long over due for some maintenance...it's still running strong!

Still Going Strong

Jim Zis, 10/18/2008
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Four and a half years later, still going strong. Pick up from a stop is acceptable and very impressive acceleration in the higher RPM range. Front leather seats have very little side support during turns. Ride is smooth and confortable but road feel in the steering is lacking. In 4 1/2 years the problems have been: Right front wheel bearing went bad, replaced hub and bearing, wire harness at right headlight melted, a new pig tail was installed, memory for driver 2 with all its settings are lost then reappear the next time the vehicle is used, stopped at a traffic light, engine cuts off and the check gauges light comes on, engine will restart fine and the warning light goes off. Lots of ghosts.

my life mistake

GodOfWar65, 03/23/2010
LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

So a 2004 trailbalzer i got one day. some $14,000 is what it costs. (still paying it) anyway within a month of when i got it i had to change that battery. then more months later my head lights go. when the first sign of winter showed up i popped it into 4wd, and it never can go back to 2wd. took it to a dealer and my 4wd module is broken some $500 repair oh and a secondary air intake malfunction hit me too. now i get grinding from the front when i break, (i changed pads and inspected it) now this machine is not that old and not alot of miles on it and i drove it like an average person and i got dumped on... my instrument panel light flicker when i break or excell. very up set with this SUV!!!!

Changed my mind

Alex T, 07/29/2010
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I used to be a Toyota only driver. I have found a new love with this Chevy. I feel comfortable, and confident. This truck allows me the comfort of knowing that my wife and daughter will not have to wait for a tow on the side of the road. Good Job Chevy.

12345...61