Used 2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tracker for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

2004 Tracker ZR2

merit110, 11/29/2003
ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Greatly UNDER rated. A lot of REAL SUV for the price.

More for the money

Tom, 01/23/2005
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the Tracker after I had wrecked my Blazer. I did so out of economical reasons and wound up being pleasantly surprised. It has more strength in the V6 engine and pretty good mileage. It handled better than my old Blazer in the poor weather and it is handling its first winter like a champ! The only problem is that it is just a tad too small for rear adult passengers and cargo. However, for a single person who wants more versatility out of their vehicle, the Tracker is the smart way to go.

2004 tracker is a great little SUV

shming007, 06/25/2006
ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Chevy Tracker ZR2 is the best vehicle I have ever had. I have never slipped a tire in the snow and ice even when other vehicles around me are slidding everywhere. When I put my foot on the accelerator I can get out of any situation.

2004 Wildfire Red 4WD

Roger Engelken, 02/24/2007
4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the car for the 4WD given the harsh December and January we had here in Northern Colorado. It has worked admirably in the snow, and now is a joy to drive on once again dry roads. I've had no issues with it, and getting replacement parts thus far has been very easy to do. After five coats of wax it has a good new shine once again. No missing the wildfire red color.

Great SUV

Deena, 10/29/2007
4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Tracker. I had been without a car for a couple years and got a job that required me to have a car. I looked at 2 cars. The Tracker was the only one I test drove and I loved it the second I got in it. It's great on road trips and I can get everything I need into it. The cargo space could be just a tad longer but it works for me.

12345...10