Used 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Tahoe for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love my 2019 Tahoe Midnight Addition!

William Bennett, 06/11/2019
LS 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I’ve had this SUV for about 5 weeks now and I love it. I have the LS Midnight Addition with upgraded black leather seats by Katz. I have truly enjoyed every minute of it. The vehicle looks amazing, drives great, has plenty of room, overhead air vents, wood grain trim, heavy duty interior w/ beautiful finishes, dual front power seats, dual front and rear climate control, hidden compartment, lots of storage, mega amount not of USB ports, awesome all wether tires and a killer stereo system w/ CD player. My only complaint is the Onstar system is a bit wonky and non responsive, but the Apple Car Play more than makes up for it. If you haven’t been fortunate enough to enjoy Apple Car Play I hope on day you have the chance. I heart my Tahoe. I love the outdoors and this SUV gets me where I wanna go in style.

Big and spacious!

Josiah, 03/04/2020
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

A great vehicle for a family. My mom just bought her 2019 Chevy Tahoe and she loves it! It's big and spacious. It also has very decent legroom. The only thing I didn't like during the drive was poor acceleration and speed. It was also very sensitive to the road and strong winds. Overall a great big vehicle with heated seats and sunroof.

Great Vehicle

Penny Taylor, 12/02/2019
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I love my new Tahoe, I use to have Suburban's and Tahoe's, then I went to a Toyota Highlander and now I'm back with a Tahoe. I needed the extra room and it's perfect.

rusty frame 3 months old!

dan, 05/14/2019
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

noisy windy noise from either sunroof or front door windows, rust starting under vehicle after 3 months old, squeaking sound from driver side rear emergency brake line chevrolet flaw, not happy with vehicle at all, transmission jumps hard sometimes while shifting.

2019 Midnight Edition Z71 Package

Jim , 03/03/2021
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Tahoe. I love it. The Midnight Edition is extremely bold looking with blacked out tires, paint and trim. The Z 71 Package allows for real deer hunting off roading but still elegant enough for me to drive to a nice dinner with my wife or Court with my clients.