Used 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews

Used Tahoe for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

Great Truck

fastben, 04/19/2003

I bought this truck about three years ago. It has had a few minor problems, but nothing out of the ordinary. All cars have problems. If they didn't there would not be a service industry. Love the leather, great sound system, tons of power for a truck that heavy.

Good Truck for the Buck...

SoonerDoc, 05/14/2003

Bought it used approx. 6 months ago with 60000 mi on it. Purchased an extended warranty which by other accounts on these trucks was a good idea. Few minor problems; was leaking coolant (which warranty covered), also has a slip at low speeds in the steering (have not had this looked at yet), finally the exhaust manifold gaskets leak which causes a knock. All in all though, it has been a great truck. Has not let me down like my POS Ford did many times.

Too little for too much!!!!!!!!!!

jwolff, 04/10/2003

I just bought this vehicle about 6 months ago and have found out that I really don't like Tahoes! In the begining I loved it but the fact that is so large in size really distortes any acceleration it may have. I think that this vehicle is very comfortable but the styling is not for me. One month after I purchased this vehicle I had to have the tires replaced and the oil lines replaced. I also think that they sould change the placing of the cup-holder and the ash tray. Who the hell wants to reach over their passengers legs to put out a cigarette? Not Me! Right now half of the dash lights are out.

old reliable

robert kennedy, 02/03/2019
LS 4dr SUV

Only second owner of vehicle. regular oil changes and 12 month safety inspections.

Good vehicle !

Mike, 02/03/2020
LS 2dr SUV 4WD

299k 1 trans.150k ,intake gasket but nothing major . Bought it new and warm it up good before I take off .

1...345678