Used 1999 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:

Won't go without my Chevy
By Anita Richardson

1999 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 LS 4dr SUV

Love this vehicle. My mechanic says that the only thing that is wrong with this car is the mileage. We bought it used and it has been wonderful. Am looking forward to many more years with this vehicle.

I love this yacht
By Scott b

1999 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LT 4dr SUV 4WD

Beautiful for moving wet dogs around. Comfortable reliable and no onstar

Best SUV I ever owned
By John Brennan

1999 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LS 4dr SUV 4WD

It's very reliable and fun to drive. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a used reliable SUV. My kids love it

Love my suburban
By Nisalv

1999 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 4dr SUV

I love my suburban. I've had it just over a year now and it has been a great car. When i bought it, it had 103,000 miles, and one previous owner, who was a mechanic. It was maintained very well. I have had to do a little work on it however. At 112,000 miles the fuel pump went out, I've recharged the ac, I've done a break job, and also had to replace a few radiator hose joints that just wore out. The vehicle has always been in the southwest. First Nevada, then Arizona, so the plastic joints just became brittle over time. Overall not bad in my book for a 16 year old vehicle. I've taken it through some pretty intense off road trips and even without 4 wheel drive it's done amazing. I would highly recommend this suv to anyone who has kids or needs lots of cargo space.

Most durable vehicle ever ... Over 300000 miles
By Jim Davis

1999 Chevrolet Suburban K2500 LS 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this vehicle in 2001 and have put over 300,000 miles. I've been from the mountains & snow to the N.C. Outer banks & on the beach .... Camping, retreats, hauling church youth, hauling building materials, cross country family trips .... The ride is still great! Best vehicle I've ever owned! I plan on restoring it and going for another 300k!