Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Silverado 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

2007 Chevy Silverado

chevy machine, 11/16/2006
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck, very fun to drive on or off road. Radio is not great but works. The truck looks awesome. It is reliable and runs great.

just right.

jeffmills1970, 04/26/2014
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my silverado from the dealer in 2013 it was a tradeIin one owner. Had 40,000 miles when I got it. It has been one of the best vehicles ive ever owned and ive had plenty in mt 41 years. It is as tight and smooth as my 2010 ford Explorer. All though im having issues with my explorerfour wheel drive Iis going out and making noises. My silverado is running strong with 65,000 on it now . I bought the ford new and will not have another one ive told my wife your next one will be a chevy. Ive owned plenty of both but never at the same time. And this has shown me where the quality is its with chevy.

The best car will win

Mike, 01/15/2010
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I remember why my last Chevy was in 1994 I didn't keep it very long. Traded it for a Nissan. Has not been back to the dealer, but I should have taken it though. The seat foam is showing on both sides sticking out the bottom. We only have about 23,000 miles on it and the tires will not even pass my next state inspection, and no!! it's not my driving, I`m 58yrs old and do not drive like a teenager. The chrome on the rear bumpers is already rusting. There is a strange thumping or bumping sound when you take off or shifting gears. And I don`t like not having the option of buying the On-Star, which I pulled the fuse on because as soon as I turned it on, they began to try to sell me more.

11,000 miles and no complaints

DBT, 04/04/2008
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck. Have the 5.3L with 3.42 rear end and tow pkg. Window sticker said 21 mpg hwy, 16 mpg city and that's what I've been getting. But that's if doing the speed limit. Averaging 18.6 mpg over the 11,000 miles. Worst mpg was 14.9 this winter. Got 16 mpg when towing tandem axle trailer (55 mph max speed) on a 400-mile round trip, loaded with upright piano, furniture, and empty trailer on the way back. Plenty of power for towing and normal driving.

My work truck

TheReaper!, 04/17/2017
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

100,000 miles only problem was lots of surface rust on the cheap steal wheels. No problems other than brakes and oil changes, still feels and drives like new. Update 4/18/18 ,we now use the truck as a backup vehicle and when we need a truck. The reason for this type of use is I want it to last as long as possible, new trucks are just way too expensive now. Still no problems with the truck, my only regret is I didn't buy 2 the same day. 10/18/20 update, still no mechanical or electrical problems. The truck has been in Michigan for 13 years and still no rust on the body. My son has been driving it daily again and it now has 130,000 trouble-free miles. Have about 135,000 miles on it now still NO PROBLEMS