Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Silverado 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Changed Opinion

Changed, 01/06/2007
LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After being a Ford man for the last 33 years I have finally given Chevy a try and I love this truck. The ride is very comfortable with a stability befitting a sports car. It is well appointed and the fit and finish is superb. The truck feels solid and exhibits little or no frame flex. I have found the engine to be strong with good power but still reasonable in gas mileage. The four wheel drive with the electronic transfer case works great and the truck has the ability to pull its way through snow and mush of Northern Montana without a problem. Winter travel has never felt safer than in this truck. After owning many trucks I rate this one at the top.

Love It

TROY HOLMES, 12/09/2006
LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

3rd silverado owned. Excellent ride. Super, super quiet in cab. You have to test drive this one. I waited 3 months for it to come out. Drove 1 1/2 hour to get what I wanted. It came with more options than wanted but who's complaining about remote start, and tire pressure monitors, Z71 package

Great looks and ride, poor craftmanship and quality

andymick32, 06/23/2015
LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this truck in 2007 with 18k miles. Beautiful looking truck IMO. I finally got rid of it before 100k miles. This truck road great, but had many problems from the start, mostly being electrical. I replaced every sensor in the vehicle in the first 75k miles, not including the back up sensors that went around 75k miles because they were $500 to replace. The DVD player didn't work from day one, the power sliding rear window also quit on me twice including a few other issues including a leaky ceiling. All in all, I loved how the truck drove and looked, but the quality was lacking. Maybe it was the first year of the NBS to blame? Moved on to a Tundra

Take it to the MAX

terribleindy, 11/24/2006
LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Purchased my MAX last week which is not even listed as a choice to make a review. Absolutely insane to drive. Never have felt more power in a Chevy since the Typhoon days. Interior is of highest quality regardless of what anyone says. Ford and Dodge owners will be very jealous and the Japanese cannot touch them. The Max roars with power and probably won't even need an exhaust system as it already sounds great. Looking forward to my bed managent system but my dealer has yet to receive any accessories from the factory yet.

New Style Silverado

Doug G, 01/21/2007
LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Upgraded from an '05 Silverado to the new body style '07. The ride is firm without being stiff. The road noise is reduced. The new gauge cluster is nice and easy to look at. The onboard computer is handy to show tire pressures as well as tranmission temp. Even with the 8/4 cyl. fuel management system, I average only 14.5 MPG with lots of highway miles. My '05 averaged 17.5. It is a very nice looking truck. I look forward to gaining better gas mileage.

12345...19