Used 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Consumer Reviews

Z06 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual - (45 reviews )

My millennial yellow vette baby
By K buck

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Owning a vette in general gives you a high. This vette drives like new. A real head turner. It is not only a thrilling ride 0 to 60 in 4 sec, but economical as well 25 mpg. Maintenance has been top notch. Exterior and interior is nothing less then fabulous. Tires are original Goodyear eagles, that’s right only about 9k On entire vehicle. Never seen snow or ice. This is die for cherry..

All American Sports Car at a Great Price
By Gary Simms

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

It's an amazing car. You can get more HP, but not much more acceleration or fun. Too fast and you just go to jail!

2002 Red Z06 bought new in 2/02
By Z06 torch

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I've thoroughly enjoyed my z06. Fun to drive, comfortable, fast & a great handling car with all the comforts. My favorite "passenger scare" is the 270 degree on ramps here in SoCal! Build quality on exterior is excellent. (AND if you care!: Gas mileage is exceptional on the fwy ...between 27 & 30 depending upon speed). I have had the car in for work...mainly interior problems. I'm also on my 4th battery. I also changed the shifter the 2nd month I owned the car. Overall I'd say it's had less problems than MOST vehicles.

Beautiful exterior, impressive engine compartment, Heads up display, Easy to locate interior features (good ergonomics), Comfort for my 6'4" frame, performance, handling (active handling), pop up headlights, extensive D.I.C. (digital display of vitals)

Improve quality of interior pieces, better leather on seats. Trunk area & area behind seats need refinement, Original shifter was a LONG throw & sloppy, A telescoping steering wheel would be a +, Both dealers I used for warranty repair I had problems with. Chevy needs better follow up after purchase

Red Rocket
By sdz06

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned this car since new. It is the second Corvette that I've owned. The car is extremely fun to drive, handling and acceleration of this car exceeds most driver's abilities. The ride is surprisingly good for such a high performing sports car.

Handling and acceleration

Not good for trying to talk on a cell phone. This car sounds like a sports car. For weight savings, chevy left out the sound proofing. Good when you want to hear the 405 horses working.

Fun
By BABS

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Incredible car. Fun to drive, powerful. Great gas mileage considering performance and incredible stopping power.

It would be nice if the seats were made of better material and were more comfortable