Used 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged Consumer Reviews

Used Cobalt for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

very fun car

kylesssc, 10/07/2013
SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

honestly i just got my 06 cobalt ss in march and so far no problems. its my first newer car and i fell in love with it the first day i picked it up. a very good car for people to learn stick on. i had no trouble at all. many people may not believe it but this car does have some power behind it, it is a fast little car. it is definitely a head turner. i had looked at many other cars before i came across this one and im very glad that i did end up with it. no regrets at all. very good car

2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged – A fun toy!

JonyyB, 06/07/2007
SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

I had the car for one year now and 20,000 miles later, I love it as much as I did when I first drove one. So far, the car had only minor issues that were easily resolved by the dealer. Since the car is only in production 2005-2007, I am actually considering buying another one for my wife. This car is quick, fun, and brings excitement into any day! It’s a shame GM only kept the Supercharged Cobalt alive for 3 short years. I know I will keep mine for years to come.

Mixed feelings...

823freckles, 02/17/2012
SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

I got my cobalt in 2009 with 17000 miles on it. I was constantly having problems with it-interior quality is awkward and shoddy, I failed an emissions test shortly after buying it, and some other problems I honestly can't remember, except they were costly. I also hated that it seemed to turn way too widely, at least for me-handling was awkward. I would have rated it lower, but as I just totaled it and walked away sans injuries, I'm giving it a slightly higher rating. But I think there are cars just as safe, but more enjoyable to drive out there.

Sweet car!!

TV, 02/19/2006
SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

I've owned a Toyota and Nissan that had problems from the start and this Cobalt has been perfect with on problems. It's fun to drive with good mileage and quiet interior. GM has made great car. Thank goodness an American company can build a world class car!

They aren't kidding.

EtyrnuSS, 07/29/2006
SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl S/C 5M)

This is possibly one of the best sport compacts on the road. They are quick, agile, and fun to drive. And for those of you who are into aftermarket tuning, there are multitudes of parts either out or coming out soon.

12345...11