Used 1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Are you kidding?

Rich, 11/15/2010
K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I have had this beauty since November of 1995. Never has she let me down. She now has 278,000 and I just came back from a 3 week hunt in the mountains of Arizona. I used the 4 wheel drive. She was up and down muddy roads, in the snow, and up steep grades. I never worried for a second that she wouldn't make it. I will never sell or trade. I'm thinking of including her in my will.

1995 K1500

vtman731, 10/23/2010
K1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I bought this truck for $300.00 it had 206000 miles on it. It was a plow truck it was beat to death i spent $1000.00 on parts and it runs great it has a 350 in it the eng does not burn any oil i hall wood great all around work truck

1995 chevy W/T 1500 4.3 5 speed

aman95, 08/28/2013
C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB

166,000 miles runs and drives like it just came off show room floor! Love this truck! 4.3 has plenty of power, great on gas, perfect running condition, no check engine light!

A dependable truck

airluetzow, 04/09/2002
K1500 Silverado 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

A good truck lacking only a little power. The newer vortec chevy's will outperform this older TBI engine model, but it is still a brut when you put the pedal down. The interior is nice with easy to reach controls and nicely placed cupholders. Great looking truck, especially after a wax. No major mechanical problems, except replacing the muffler, but that is to be expected. Great for 4-wheeling. Overall a dependable, nice riding truck.

Old Girl

UnckleGunk, 09/24/2008
K1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck before moving up to Alaska. Just went over 100 thousand miles last month (Aug 08). Only had to change a water pump. I love my ole girl!