Used 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Silverado good bang for the buck

Badassmekanik, 06/25/2008

These are great trucks for the money. Parts for repairs are super cheap and insurance is too. Fuel economy is not too bad for a full size truck long as you use the gas with no ethanol.

Best truck on the Road

Kings Red Rider, 01/27/2009

This truck has been a pleasure to drive! Truck rides and handles well whether for work or play!Lots of visibility. Easy to get in and out of. Fuel economy could be better for a v6. Long bed is nice for haulin stuff, but makes parking tough sometimes as the wheelbase is long. Glove box needs a lock on it. 60,000 miles and only a minimal amount of maintenance put to it.

Very Reliable Truck

Paul, 06/25/2009

My daughter picked it out with 30,000 miles on it at a Missoula dealer while going to the University of Montana. I felt she ought to get something like a honda crv or civic but the wife said get what she wants. So......when she graduated she got a new VW Convertible bug, again, what she wanted. Me....I got her truck. It's got 209,000 miles on it now, I drive 50 miles 'round trip every day to work and it's still going strong. Broke the reverse gear in the trainny at about 150,000 miles,cost 1200 for trainny guy to rebuild but versus buy new? forget it...rebuild. I'm thinking about doing the "Cash for clunkers" Book says worth 2K. But having a Pickup worth more to us.

Great Truck

Chevy 1500 W/T, 06/06/2010

I bought this truck in October of last year and it has been the best purchase I have ever made. I live in Ohio and have driven it to Minnesota twice and to this day it has never let me down. In the 8 months of owning it, i have spent $60 on front brakes and $20 on coolant. Along with regular oil changes. Its 4.3 L V6 engine gets about 12 mpg in the city and up to 21 mpg on my long highway trips. The engine and manual transmission are still running strong at 162,000 miles. I love the bench seat and have absolutely no complaints about its body. By far the best looking truck body style out there today.

One Tough Truck

BigGuy, 02/06/2008

I bought this truck from my dad and it has not let me down yet. Mine has the 5.0L V8 RWD and still gets around good in snow/mud. The 5.0L is a more capable choice than the 4.3L. Good engine with 191,085 miles. This truck can take a beating!

12345...8